Episode 5 // A new friend

(Now we move on to the character perspective. This characters name is Luna. She is 6 years old. You will understand her other characteristic later in the episode.)

I didnt mind my mom that yelling "Come on Luna, even Tina is ready! Come downstairs already" from dowstairs. I didnt know what to wear and looking empty to my closet for last 10 minute.

Finally I decided to wear my black sweat-shirt and black sweatpant. God, why I'm so unstable?

"Luna, if you dont come down now we will leave without you." said mom, again. I should be fast this time. However, even I'm 6, I can change quick. I changed, brush my hair cursory and run to downstairs. 

Tina said "Finally! Even I was ready." My dear twin, unlike me, she was changing slow. She even admit it. 

"I couldnt choose what to wear." I said. We wear our shoes. 

My hair was down but Tina make horsetail. I cant believe we are twins sometimes. We dont look like eachother, our habits are not similar. What kind of twins are we?

Mom said "So, if you weared your shoes, we can go now." We were about to go out. I quickly turn around and get inside. 

"Luna, where are you going?" 

"I forgot something, I will be back!" 

I thought 'Where is it?' while I was searching. Then I found it at my shelfs top. 

Mom asked "What is that?" when she sees me. I throw myself to downstairs, she couldnt see it.

"The book I brought new."

"I will never understand why are you taking books to the park, my dear twin." Tina was get bored while waiting. "Whatever lets go."

After 5 minutes we were at that fascinating park. We walked there because it was near to our house. 

I loved this park. A little behind was a wooded, forest-like area. Except for that, everywhere was lush. A small playground for the children to play was surrounded by benches where the adults could sit and chat. There was also a picnic area.

In this area, there would be groups of friends and peoples that I thought were lovers. Sometimes we would go too, but there wasn't much empty space. We used to go to that secret place that I found in this park. This place was like an artificial paradise stuck in the trees. People didnt know about this place because they didnt go to the forested area much.

It was a zone where the trees lined the border. It was small but perfect. Some of the tall and majestic trees would have moss. There would be little light here, but no darkness. The sun rays penetrating through the leaves gave the atmosphere a magical view. Especially on days when the weather was cloudy, this area was dark. When it was dark, you could see the fireflies. Normally, they would be visible, but on cloudy days, they would be more obvious and always add beauty to the environment. Most of the time we didnt lay a cover because there were more leaves than soil on the ground. It was more like a picture made of green and brown colors with a slight orange added in between.

It was a complete show. But nobody knew that. This was a place that even the park attendants forgot. So it was our secret place...

Tina often played with her friends in the park. She had the ability to make friends right away. I couldn't make any friends. Even Tina would try to help me. Sometimes she would introduce himself to her friends and expect us to be friends. But none of her friends were my head. Our friendship with them was really short lived. Actually, according to Tina, there was no one in my mind. It was not considered unfair. I couldn't get along with anyone. My only friend was Tina. She could also be annoying sometimes, but I loved her more than my life.