Chapter Twelve: The City Below

Start from the beginning

Y/N: (Mimic Tear Ashes? Does that mean there will be two dragons now?)

Y/N smirked from this and put the ashes away. When exiting, he saw another white orb, receiving a Smithing Stone (4) when picking it up. He noticed another blue orb on a small, horizontal pole after leaving the room. The dragon leapt towards it, but accidentally breaks it, but manages to get the orb before falling onto the floor. Y/N receives the Nox Flowing Hammer.

Y/N: This is one strange hammer, indeed.

He puts it away, but also notices the metal ball next to him.

Y/N: What's this?

The dragon puts his hand onto the ball, then pushes it far away to see it do nothing. He just shrugs and leaves the ball, until he roared in pain after feeling his tail being crushed. Y/N saw the metal ball on his tail, as he pulled his tail out of it, which hurt afterwards. He then kicked the ball back, until it was rolling back towards the dragon, causing Y/N to run out of the building and towards another site of grace. The dragon quickly touched it and sat near it, healing his tail.

Y/N: Much better.

He stood up from the grace, where he saw many Silver Tears in front of him, but also a giant skeleton on a massive throne, but had a room underneath it.

Y/N: Maybe that's where Nokron's treasure is. Fighting these Silver Tears isn't worth my time.

The dragon rushed through the Silver Tears, no matter what form they took or what they did, receiving Celestial Dew and a Golden Rune (7) along the way towards the room. Y/N quickly opened another metal coffin to receive the Fingerslayer Blade, as well as a Great Ghost Glovewort.

 Y/N quickly opened another metal coffin to receive the Fingerslayer Blade, as well as a Great Ghost Glovewort

Y/N: This must be the treasure!

He looked back after receiving the blade to see a troll and two men charging right at him. Luckily, he saw a teleporter next to the building, which was his only escape.

Y/N: Yabai! *Looks at enemies* Sayonara!

The dragon quickly used the teleporter and was transported to where he left Leonard and the girls. He was taking multiple breaths.

Melina: Y/N! Are you okay?

Nepheli: You appear to be tired, Y/N.

Y/N: It was nothing, girls.

Rennala: Oh, I'm sure it was more than nothing, honey.

Millicent: Come on. Tell us what happened.

The dragon took a deep breath and spoke.

Y/N: I knocked out three women out, my tail got crushed by a metal ball, and I was chased by two dudes and a troll.

Nepheli: Maybe we should've came with you to get the job done faster.