Chapter Twelve: The City Below

Start from the beginning

While the girls and Leonard stayed at the site of grace, Y/N leapt towards a building and dropped down to begin his exploration.

Night's Sacred Ground

Upon landing on another roof, he saw two Silver Tears waiting for him to come close by. Since Y/N wasn't in the mood of fighting, he easily killed the two slimes with his fireballs. He then leapt towards where the Silver Tears have died and continued forward. When leaping onto another roof, he noticed two small windows that led towards the inside of one of the buildings.

Y/N: Guess they left me no choice.

After landing in front of the two open windows, he busted a hole through them, catching the attention of two women near a metal ball.

Woman: What was that?

Woman 2: It sounded like someone broke in! Up to the ladder! Hurry!

The dragon dropped down into the building to see he entered a church. He saw a corpse that had another blue orb on top. Y/N walked towards it to receive a "Black Whetblade".

Y/N: Is this supposed be used for weapons?

He puts it away, but notices the two women pointing their weapons at him.

Y/N: (This again?) What do you ladies want?

Woman: Who are you? Why are you here?

Woman 2: How did you even get inside Nokron?

Y/N: It's none of your business, ladies. I'm not concerned with any of you, so please, step aside.

Woman: We are not moving until you give us an answer!

Y/N: Then I suppose I have no other choice.

The dragon leapt into the air, making the two women look around, unaware of where he went. Suddenly, Y/N landed behind them and used his tail to knock them out. He dragged the two ladies towards the corpse he found when entering. On his right, he saw a cloudy seal that had a statue of an imp next to it. Curiously, he walked towards the seal and tried thinking how it would break. Remembering what Victoria gave him, he took out one of the stonesword keys and inserted it into the statue, breaking the seal.

Y/N: (Maybe that's the keys were used for.)

Y/N immediately noticed another woman in front of a metal coffin, who appeared to be praying. When he crept towards her, he immediately knocked her out with his hand and opened the coffin. This time, the orb was golden, and as he picked it up, he discovered the Mimic Tear Ashes.

 This time, the orb was golden, and as he picked it up, he discovered the Mimic Tear Ashes