✧༺chapter 2༻✧

𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 4𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊 𝚙r𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙵𝚊𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎, 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢, 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛, 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚘𝚖

Marcus POV

A-M"Marcus, hurry up! We're gonna be late for class"

M"Relax Malfoy. We're gonna be fine"

A"Yea you maybe, but I won't. It's the tird time I'm late to DADA!"

M"Already the third time?!! Damn!! This is the third time we have DADA!"

A-M"I know!!!"

👨‍🏫Teacher" Mr Malfoy and Lopez, care to explain why you're late?"

M"Abraxas forgot how his alarm works" (why didn't anyone tell me that it said HER instead of HIS? I just noticed when I changed the lettertype. cause for how far I know Abraxas is a he 😆😅🤭)

A-M"What?! I didn't!"

👨‍🏫"Detention for both of you for not being honnest"

I sit next to Fae
"Way to go Lopez" She says sarcastically, and laughs.

"Shut up Jones" I wispered back.

"♫You know you love me♬" She sang/wispered back.

"♫Fuck off♬" I sang/wispered back.

She chuckled, but didn't say anything else

𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

F"How were your classes?"

A-M"boring"

A"as always"

T"That's because you never pay attention!"
Fae chuckled again.

F"that's true!"

N"Shut up Mr and Mrs smart, and help us with the homework"

F"How do you imagine that? helping while shutting up?"

N"Just help!"

F"Fine, fine I'll help"

A"Can someone help me with charms?"

T"Figure it out yourself" and with that Tom grabbed a book and began reading

𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Tom POV

Me and Fae had to go to the office of the head Slytherin professor. I wondered why, because she'd a good student and I didn't do anything wrong. At least nothing they could knew I did. I know that if they find out I would probably go to azkaban or some shit, but I'm not gonna let that happen. so what me and the knights are doing is a secrete, Fae also was a part of it. She did it surprisingly good.

When we walked into the office the professor looked happy, wich I don't understand. I don't really understand emotions anyway.

S-H"Hello Tom and Fae, I invited you both here to tell you that Fae is the new head girl" He says with a smile. I don't know what to say. Is he replacing me?