Chapter four

More than a hundred years ago, Sirnas village was a Muslim town, and its people lived peacefully despite not having proper religious knowledge. At that time, their king loved his people and did everything to help them progress and protect their dignity.

One day, a strange sorcerer arrived and asked for a place to live in the village. The king told him to leave immediately because he did not tolerate idols and sorcerers. The sorcerer was unhappy with the king's words but did not show it. He left without saying anything except for a few words: "Be ready, I will be back." Then he disappeared.

Two weeks after the sorcerer's arrival, the king died. Another king was appointed, but he died in less than one month. Then another one died in a week, and another one died in just two days. Before another king could be appointed, the sorcerer returned to Sirnas village and killed all the royal bloodlines. He then appointed himself as the ruler of the village and banned the two most popular religions there. He declared that those who obey him would be saved, but those who did not would be killed. However, some people still practiced their religion covertly.

Dije's father was a Muslim, and even though he did not have full knowledge of the religion, he and his followers tried to live their lives according to the little they knew about it. He was kind and generous, and people respected him. The king of the village also respected him, not just because he was good and generous, but also because his eldest son, Gundas, loved Dije. The king was ready to do anything to fulfil his son's dream and often said that he could sacrifice everything for his child's happiness. However, the deity chose Dije as a sacrifice, so the king had no choice but to surrender, even if his son would defy him.

Around the village of Sirnas, there are four big cities that fear the smallest one: Sirnas. This is because the Sirnas despite its small size, it's the most beloved village to Lahan, who rules the entire continent.

Sorcerer Lahan is feared even by giant demons. The entire continent is under his rule, and all the kings are obedient to him. They do not disobey him, and they do everything he commands, not just to save their titles but to save their lives. Lahan's wrath is particularly fierce if the sacrifice is refused because he will punish the entire people, not just the king.

Hello readers, sorry for writing this chapter so short. I hope it adds some ingredients to your happiness..."

See you in the next chapter!