Special Chapter: Encounter

Start from the beginning

You must finish this quickly before something bad will happen. You walk through the stairs heading to the second floor to kill that priest.

There's something bothering you that make you feel this way, this uneasiness feeling, and it feels like someone is looking at you. You may wanted to search for that pair of eyes, you only decided not too or else you might be suspected, you must act like you have customer up there waiting for his beer.

In the second floor you look around the place as there were so many doors, but you remembered second door at the right. You hurried over to that room.

When you got there, you stare at it for a while before opening it. As you open, you can clearly see the Priest smoking, making out with a woman on the couch.

You furrow your brows in disdain as you see this repulsive situation. Am I seeing it right? As they finally notice you, the woman took a stand and fixed herself. "Who are you? I already paid this whore, go find another client."

You thought that he may be thinking that you're a whore as well. He looks at you from your head down your feet. You glare at him as you see him curved a devilish smirk on his lips.

"But you're beautiful and looking so sexy. Maybe playing with you for a minute will not be bad." He motioned the girl to leave.

You watch her walk away, and see how she rolled her eyes on you, then exited the room. Lucky for her, she will not be a dead meat as well.

"Come here, darling." He spread his arms motioned you to sat in his lap. What the fuck?!

You go along with his game, and wear your sweat smile on him. You place the tray on the table and sat down on his lap facing him.

You shivers when he leaned in your neck and sniffing you. He now began touching your body from your breast down your butt. "Good girl," he murmured after fawning over your body and expressing satisfaction.

With your quick hand you swiftly reach for your dagger and pointed directly towards his neck. He stiffened and let out a loud gasp.

"D-do it and you'll be...dead. The s-scouts were down there, if you're going to kill me, y-you-," You smirk towards him and whisper, "I'm a bad girl," before slitting his throat to death.

You took a stand stretches out your body. Damn, I nearly vomit. You need to get out of here as soon as possible, but suddenly you heard screaming and raucous voices down there. You're contemplating the situation.

You headed outside the room and walked down through the stairs but you can't see, the place in the first ground was covered with smoke.

You pulled your dagger out of instant when you see figure of shadow from the smoke coming your way. You almost attack him but immediately refrain when you recognize who it was.

"Elias? What the fuck are you doing here?" You immediately grab his hand, and then sprint back to the second floor. "I'm here to help you." You hit him on the shoulder and he winces in pain. "I don't need any help, I'm done here, let's leave this place."

You two run the hallway looking for a way to escape, "The survey corps is here, that's why I came to your rescue." He said between his heavy breaths.

You then replied instantly, "How many times do I have to tell that I don't need help, you fucking jerk." You stop in the last door and headed inside.

He exclaims as you entered the room and you walk through the room taking a glance outside through the window for escape, "Can you just at least say thank you, I set that smoke and thanks for that the scouts were scattered and having trouble with it."

You look at him surprised, learning that he was the one who did that down there. "You did that?" You asked in surprised you never imagined that he could do such things, and he replied with, "Well, you're welcome."

You rolled your eyes at him and opened the window. From this point, which is not very high, you can flee by jumping down the roof in the neighbor house.

"You two don't move." You were both stiffened in your ground when you heard someone yell from the door. You turn around to see a man with his blade aiming at you two.

"Fuck, a scout we're dead." Without any hesitation you dash towards that man and attack him. You then shouted, "Jump!" Elias hesitated looking down, he was thinking that there's no way for him to jump.

While you are doing your hardest to defeat the scout, Elias is having trouble making a decision. You give the scout a final blow on his stomach making him kneel on the ground and tumble.

Then you heard several footsteps approaching. You run towards Elias, wasting no time and grab his collar to jump out the window.

He screams in terror, but the other scouts arrived just in time to witness your escape. You landed on the roof and quickly took a stand to jump again to the ground while grabbing Elias with you.

Elias was only screaming and crying in pain as you keep on grabbing him, running away the place. "Damn you, Y/N. I won't be going to your rescue anymore. You're going to kill me." He cried loudly, while you laugh. As you two kept running, you said, "Well, you came for this."