vi. our newly elected cat president

━━━ VVV ━━━

CONTRARY TO EVERYONE else who had their own training sessions scheduled for the day, Veni von Veneficium was marked as exempted by Charles Xavier

CONTRARY TO EVERYONE else who had their own training sessions scheduled for the day, Veni von Veneficium was marked as exempted by Charles Xavier. Right after she had another talent showcase last night, the telepath spent the remaining time before he slept to decide how he might be able to help her in any way.

Absolutely nothing came to mind.

So as he woke up, he just shrugged it all off and thought that she could do whatever she wanted whilst he proceeded to train the others. She could practice her spells, play with her cat, talk to anyone, or even burn a tree if she wanted to. He was confident that she'd be able to fix any damages anyways so it wasn't a big deal to him.

“Do it!” Veni grinned. “Hurry, Hank! Quickly before Charles arrives.”

Sean had one arm rested on the shoulders of the girl, whilst she had hers on his waist. Both of them were using their other hand to do a goofy gesture, with their faces scrunched in an expression that caused Hank to have difficulties with holding the camera steadily without shaking from laughter.

Raven didn't help his case. Full on laughing behind him as he struggled with taking a nice angle with all the movement he was making.

“My face is getting sore, man.” Sean complained.

“I'm trying!” Hank retorted, biting his lips to stop himself from giggling.

The moment Veni spotted the camera just laying around, she didn't hesitate on taking pictures with everyone in the mansion. No one dared object her wishes. Seeing as she quickly conjured the photos with her magic and framed them all. The best part was hanging each one around the house where Charles would see the masterpieces.

“What are you doing?” Erik, who seemed to just get up from bed, asked them tiredly as he went directly to the coffee machine.

“Shooting gingers.” Veni replied.

“They've been proving to us how they could pass off as twins.” Raven said.

A flash then went around, signifying how Hank finally took the photo. Both Sean and Veni ran to him and examined the photo, smiling widely at the outcome.

“Sick!” Sean high-fived the girl, receiving the now printed picture and putting it in a frame.

He placed it together with the other ones on the wall which they silently agreed on would be their miniscule hall of fame, directly beside the one with Raven and Veni's that looked more to have their asses on the frame than their faces.

Erik glanced at the two in consideration. “You could pass off as twins.”

“See? I told you so!” Sean pointed to the other two.

“Thank you for that, Erik. You just earned yourself a place on the wall. Now, everyone gather 'round.” Veni then ran to the man.

“No, absolutely not!” Erik shook his head, feeling his exhaustion suddenly disappear that fully woke him up. He attempted to get up from his seat to which he was hastily pushed back down by the witch.