42: 🎯 You and Me

Start from the beginning

"Please god don't make me wake up form this dream. This feels too good to be a dream"

Jimin prayed before opening his eyes.

His trembling fingers reach out to touch the older's face but he stop himsel from doing that as he felt scared of he might destroy it. He didn't wanna Yoongi to break into pieces and leave his sight.

"You look so real...I mean you and me feel so real in this dream....."

Jimin mumbled holding his fingertips a few centimeters away from Yoongi's face.

"This is really feels like what I have dreamed this would be"

Jimin chuckled before hesitantly trace the older's cheeks with his small fingers.

Yoongi leaned into the younger's touch closing his eyes. It felt so soft and warm.

"You holding me closely...I am sleeping next to you... there's no boundaries drawn between us...Wow this feel crazy. Wait...can you talk...Dream Yoongi?"

Yoongi smiled holding Jimin's hand with his hand to take it closer to his lips. He placed a kiss on the younger's knuckles saying yes I can in a hushed voice.

"But please don't...I want you to say silent...So I don't have to reason about what I am going to do with you. Real Yoongi never gonna know so Dream Yoongi should stay silent".

Yoongi felt the way Jimin pushed himself a little up to match with his eye level. Not giving a single minute to react Jimin has placed his soft lips on his lips. Younger slowly kisses clutching Yoongi's shirt side tightly.

"I don't wanna wake up, sunbae-nim...can't I just be stuck in this dream forever....then I can call you mine. I can hold you closer. I don't have to be scared about someone taking you away from me. I don't have much to give you but I know no one can love you as I do" Jimin chuckled softly covering Yoongi's lips with his palm.

"You can't tell him this okay? You can't tell him that I love him...."

Yoongi pulled Jimin completely into his chest vanishing the last bit of spae between them. He wrapped both of his arms around the younger's body feeling the way Jimin squeezed on his chest. Tears which left his eyes rolled down on his cheeks and went disappeared into the younger's crown.

Jimin who still believe he is dreaming tightly hugs Yoongi back staying in the same position until both went back to sleep again.

.

.

.

Taehyung gently pats Jimin's side to make him wake up.

"Jimin Jimin wake up". 

Park Jimin who was properly tucked under the comforter open his eyes.

"Come on get up and dressed up quickly there's an emergency."

"Taehyung-ah did I sleep all night here?"

"Yes, why?"

"Where is sunbae-nim"

"Dude all the senior agents already left. The naval base has announced an emergency"

.

.

.

The soldiers stand up in a straight line like a human barrier. The special task force agents who take their hidden positions keep their weapons loaded. The village border was well guarded. 

Red hunters had openly announced who they are threatening the agents to give up on their work. They had announced they gonna blast the whole village within the next 24 hours if they didn't back up and leave. The pictures they sent as proof make them understand the mafia gan wasn't joking. All around the village they had set time set explosives.

All the agents had packed their stuff clearing the campsite they used, to prove they are adhering to their command. They had faked their leave by getting into buses and leaving the villages borders.

.

.

.

 "Go and search the area"

Tattoed man yell at his dogs with an evil laugh.

In no time the gray hooded squad leaves the main inn with their weapons.

.

.

.

"So what you are going to do?"

Jackson Wang questioned the still maniacally laughing man who wasn't able to stand properly.

"I am gonna build it again call everyone and let them know we can fill their demands within three days. Contact those bloody grandparents. Say their son is back in business"

The young mafia man knew something is off cause he didn't believe those agents would leave the place that easily. But at the moment there's no way he could make the drunken middle aged man convinced otherwise. The man was that full of his own self.

.

.

.

Three jet boats reached the island kinda land. The time was close to 11.00 Pm. Well-trained black hooded squad swiftly took down three men at the gate making their way in. They had start to use their guarilla techniques.

The front row leaders used their own signs to communicate with the rest of the group and they scattered around the premises.
Since almost all the men had been sent to the village the task be extra easy for STF agents. They starts to take down all the left gang men locking them in a store room.

.

.

.

Min Yoongi centered ten agents climbed down the narrow stairwell. Since all the security senses were already set off agents could freely get themselves in without much effort. The dungeon which kept under the dim red lights got opened with STF agent's one gun shot.

Agents rushed into the room with quick moves and another group had join the firstl entered group through a door they opened from the inside. The beam of light crawled instantly make the fragile figures to covered their eyes as they seeing light after months.

Min Yoongi felt a tug on his pant edge and he quickly looked down stopping what he was doing.

Six years old looking small figure who could barely reach his waist size pay his balled fist to him signaling him to come close.

Baby fist which unfold infront of Yoongi 's eyes present him a metal button which he dearly keep to himself from the day he received it as a promise.

"You came ?" A baby voice mumbled in a foreign language.

"Yes, cause it's a promise" Yoongi replied in a soft voice collecting the small object and safely placing it in his inside pocket.

To be cont............
Update: 31/07/222
Did you enjoy today's chapter ?
Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.
🌻🙃❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟