42: 🎯 You and Me

Start from the beginning

Yoongi freeze for a few seconds until Jimin went back to his sleep. After younger stop squirming and went back to his sleep Yoongi also placed his head on a pillow inhaling a deap breath from the youngers crown. He pulled the younger one a little bit more closer and that action had dircted Jimin to nudge his face more to the older's chest.

Yoongi smiled and observe him for more minutes. He got flashbacks to the day they had sleep like this few months ago at the first day they moved here. He recalls how he ended up scolding Jimin for invading his personal space. He remember how younger beg for forgiveness confronting he didn't mean to do that.

Smiling at those memories he placed kisses after kisses on younger's head, forehead and temple continuously rubbing his back. He couldn't get enough of it cause at every contact he made with him, he got to feel the way Jimin sunk a little bit more into his embrace. And it makes his heart go crazy making him want to feel more.

Sleepless older male has mumbled a lot of things into the sleeping male's ear enveloping him between his arms. He has talked a lot with the sleeping younger male though he knew he gonna remember nothing.

Yoongi nuzzled his face on the younger's warm cheeks closing his eyes and that action had literally made Jimin disappear into the older's hold.

Older's hands continuously draw soothing rounds on the younger's mid-back until he fell asleep but nothing has awakened Jimin. He was peacefully sleeping through out the tine knowing nothing about why he felt so comfortable in today's sleep and why his dreams turned out so sweet.

.

.

.

Jimin open his eyes trying to move a bit but he couldn't see anything. His whole sight only happens to be a buffed and well build chest. The number of attempts he tried to look up made the older one awake.

A few hours apart Min Yoongi again got interrupted for the second time in the same morning. He has slowly loosened the grip around the younger's waist struggling to opening his eyes.

Older male who opened his eyes immediately breaks into a wide smile seeing the way a very confused pair of big doe eyes peeping from his chest trying to look at his face.

"Did you wake up?"

Yoongi asked brushing a few locks away from the younger's face who was trying to look at him.

"You slept like a baby. Are you feeling well now?"

Jimin blinked a few times and rub his eyes thoroughly. He was trying to make himself believe he wasn't dreaming but he knew he definitely was.

Jimin felt his dream was too informative to be a dream. He slowly try to grab information about what he was seeing right now. It was his senior agent's single room. He was wearing a second layer which is also owned by his senior. Above all, at the moment he was resting his head on the older's arm snuggling with him.

While Jimin try to grabs the details Yoongi played with his hair. But before he can pull himself together Jimin felt the way Yoongi enveloped him between his arms tucking his head on his crown.

"Don't be surprised we stay like this all night. You use me as a pillow and even throw your legs over me"

Yoongi mumbles against Jimin's ears in his morning husky voice. And it causes Jimin to feel some electric waves run through his body. 

This dream is crazy. It is too realistic to be a dream. He wasn't complaining but he really couldn't sort the things out.

Jimin has closed his eyes grabbing a fist of fabric around the older's chest. He push himself a little bit more closer.