22

After Justin had left, I strolled into the job center, head held high. I waited in a short queue for a while before a kind woman ushered me to a quiet room. "So what kind of job are you looking for?" I thought for a moment before replying, "I guess something like a waitress I suppose," The woman smiled knowingly. "I know we've got a slot open at Pizza Express down the road," I nodded.
"That would be good,"
"Make your way to Pizza Express to have your interview." She said ushering me to the door.
"Thank you"
I ran along the road till I saw the flashing sign in front of me. Ok act professional I thought to myself. "Hello, welcome to pizza express" a short, Italian man said. "Actually, I'm here for an interview" I replied thinking that I hadn't even prepared. "This way" he pointed me to a small back room and i obediently followed him.
After a lot of questions and sorting out details he said "You've got the job! And your boss is Chris Clark." I looked across to see a tall, friendly looking man carrying lots of plates. I approached him "hello sir, you are my new boss"
"Ah Zoe I assume nice to meet you" he reached out and shook my hand "you will be starting work in 2 days time and I look forward to working with you." "thank you" I replied and immediately went home
"Moon moon I got a job!" I was so happy. I jumped on the bed ,cradling moon, till I was tired out and then collapsed on the bed in laughter moon on my lap.
Later in the evening me and moon were just relaxing on the bed in my pjs there was a knock on the door. "Um hello, who's there?"