"It's always going to be U And I, right?" DeVante asked, breaking the silence that held within the two of them. Milani was breastfeeding their daughter in the living room, watching Aladdin which was currently another one of Malia's favorites.

Milani looked over to DeVante, who was looking at her. She forced a soft smile upon her lips, nodding. "Yes, always." He slightly smiled to himself when she looked down back at their daughter.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for all the wrong I've done. Please come back, girl. I know you put all your trust in me, I'm sorry I let you down. Please forgive me." Michael spoke into the microphone while Wayna vocalized in the background, beautifully.

"I'm gonna swallow my pride . . say, I'm sorry."

"DeVante, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I swear." She cried out, her arms placed on the side of her frame. "You fucked this nigga?" He frowned, before he repeated the same question, only this time he was now towering over her figure.

"Stop pointing fingers, the blame is on me . . ."

"Exactly, you cheated, I cheated! We both fucking cheated! We're fucking equal, get over it!" She shouted, forgetting that their daughter was right up the stairs. "Get over it? Fuck you, Milani! You should be thankful that you're not bleeding from your fucking face right now!"

"I want a new life, and I want it with you. If you feel the same. Don't ever let it go."

"Why do you keep treating me like this? Can I ever be good for you? What is it about me that you always have to go out and cheat? What is it?" Her voice began to crack, tears steaming down her face as she sniffled.

"You gotta believe in the spirit of love, it'll heal all things. It won't hurt anymore, no I don't believe our love's terminal."

"Milani, yo, nothing. Come here. Look, I'm sorry. I love you." He said, trying to grab ahold of her. She shook her head, waterfalls now streaming down her face, placing her hands out, stopping him from walking any further to her.

"No, no you don't. You're not sorry, you're never sorry. You never will be sorry. Just go, get out! Get the fuck out, DeVante!" She cried out, pointing her finger towards the door. He placed his head down, attempted to the hide the tears that had prick his eyes, before he walked out the door to cool off. He scoffed lightly before he shook his head, walking over to the front door to cool off.

"I'm down on my knees, begging you please, come home."

He sighed, leaning against the counter, his head buried into his right arm, looking down at the ground. "I know you're still on tour, but I need you, please." She cried out, DeVante could do nothing but just agree with her order.

The four boys continued with their ending chorus, and little bit of vocal background harmonization. Milani found herself shedding a single tear at the justice being done to the powerful song, she was sure this was guaranteed a hit by the raw sound of it.

"Wonderful job, boys! We're gonna take a break to brainstorm a couple harmonizations patterns for certain parts of the song, come out here and help." The engineer insisted, all the boys nodded before trailing behind each other out the booth.