1 : New friends

First story soooo I hope it's good and that you enjoy it!😁

(Hope pov)
"Hey, your the new girl right?" Said a orange/blonde haired girl.

"Are you talking to me? If so then yeah I'm the new girl." I said

Another girl came up to the orange/blonde haired girl and looked at me and then the orange/blonde haired girl

" Who's this?" The other girl asked the orange/blonde haired girl.

" This is... I'm sorry I don't think I ever caught your name." Said the orange/blonde haired girl.

"It's Hope. Hope Sage." I said wondering what the girls name was.

She was pretty and in a cheer uniform. I heard there was a game tonight, it's probably soon.

I should get going, I have to go get Noah from school he'll be out of his last class any minute now.

He's in his first year of high school and in a different school and town so it must be hard for him.

" My names Chrissy and this is Amara." Chrissy said pointing to her friend who was also in her cheer uniform.

"Where are you from? I heard it was Michigan Ohio." Chrissy said

"Yeah me and my brother used to live with me mother there but she passed about a month ago so we moved up here with our dad and his stupid wife." I explained

"Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd love to get to know you more and talk but we have to get to the locker room for warm ups, the championship game is in like a half an hour. Why don't you go to the mall with us tomorrow at 5pm. It'll be me, Amara, and Nancy wheeler." Chrissy asked

"Yeah sure I'll be there!" I don't know Chrissy very well but she seems nice so I think we'll become friends.

_______________________________
( At home )

"Hey Noah, how was school?" He was getting taller everyday it seemed. I can still remember the first time I held him. It's been 14 years since then.

"Good I guess pretty boring but I made 2 new friends, their names are Mike Wheeler and Dustin Henderson. They're in a d&d club I think I'm gonna join after I meet the rest of the club. Have you?" I'm happy for him.

We've made 2 friends each and we've only been here a week. Wait Mike Wheeler? I wonder if that's Nancy's brother or something.

At least Noah's made friends. I do kinda think we're just distracting ourselves from the hard truth.

Moms dead and now we're stuck in a trailer park with a father that's in rehab for a drug addiction who lives right next to a supposed drug dealer. Oh and the father also has severe anger issues and is a drunk. It's a life that Noah and I have to keep to ourselves or else dad will snap... again.

Dads most famous quote is " WHAT HAPPENS AT HOME STAYS AT HOME!"

I always take the blame for everything tho because I can't lose mom and Noah in the same month.

I wouldn't survive.

I'm honestly surprised I've made it this far.

Right as we pull into the driveway and get inside, dad pulls in and he looks mad about something....Great just great.

===============================

I hope you guys liked it. = lines mean the end of the chapter. _ lines mean time jumps. Also there will be no smut in this story. I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't like it please just go to a different story and don't write mean comments.