"What difference will it make jidderh?
He's getting married,
Do you think he will called off his Wedding just because of a stupid emotions I'm not even sure of,
Or do you think he will forgive me after all i did?
What about Ramlat?
Just imagine me been in her shoes?"I say and jidderh sigh.

"Nanah,
This life everyone walk on there own path of qadr,
If Abubakar truly loves you and if you two are meant for each other then ramlat will just have to take that as her qadr, one person will always be a victim."jidderh say and i stay quiet.

How can i even start?
What if after i apologize and tell him how i feel he didn't reciprocate?
What if he truly move on?

"Don't think too much,
Beside if you don't do this then believe me you will regret it every single day of your life, because even do you two aren't meant for each other he deserve your apology."jidderh say and grab her phone from the bed as the door to my bedroom open.

"Sallamu'alaikum."Ramlat say walking inside with a smile as we both answer her salam, sh have a heavenly make up on her face that makes her incredibly beautiful.

"Ramlat how are you? jidderh ask putting the few things she scattered in the bed inside her handbag.

"Fine,
Glad you are here jidderh,
I want you two to come with me for my pre-wed photoshoot."she say and jidderh shake her head.

"I wish i can Ramlat, my husband is coming back today i have to be home to start preparing,
But Nanah is free,
I'm sure she won't mind coming with you."jidderh say and i give her a glare and she shake her head at me.

"Dije please abeg,
My sister's where supposed to come with me but they went out with my mum,
You are my last hope,
Everyone i call they seem busy."ramlat say and i sigh.

I glance at jidderh who's typing on her phone and my phone beep making me to grab it.

Go,
This maybe the perfect opportunity."

I read and look up at ramlat with a tiring sigh before standing up, I'm wearing a sky blue Ankara skirt and blouse, I grab my veil and the three of us exit the bedroom,
I tell my mum I'm going out with ramlat to the photoshoot and we both go out, jidderh climb her car and ramlat and i climb the car she came with a driver who i find very annoying since he keeps picking his nose.

*********************

"How long will this last?"Abubakar ask the photographer and the photographer shrug arranging his gadget on the green garden.

Abubakar glance at his wrist watch with a sigh, if he can he will just called off this photo shoot but his mum is persistent about it and make it seems very important so as ramlat.

"How many copies of pictures will be ok?
Is this even necessary?"I say and the photographer chuckle as he signal one of his boy's to fixed whatever making abubakar to sigh.

"This is like a very important thing to ladies,
We will make it quick."he say and Abubakar nod.

He spot ramlat walking to the garden and he sigh in relief, she have a make up on which he doesn't mind, he do always prefer ladies make up free but he's also not against make up since at the end she did it to impress him.