I shook my head at her question, which seemed to relief her.

"Good." The student murmured under her breath and got back up before putting the chair back to where it was before.

"Make sure to not let it all get to your head, I saw that your grades were getting lower this week and I hope it doesn't stay that way the rest of this year." I told her, "You might not make it if you don't score well."

She nodded her head at me.

My eyes followed her as she picked up her bag and headed to leave aswell.

But there was just something I was dying to know.

"Chaeyoung?" I called out to her.

She turned around on her heels and looked me into my eyes, "Yes?"

I motioned her to come over here which she did soon after, leaning against my desk.

"Why did Dahyun fly at you in the first place?"

I knew it had something to do with Mina, there was something going on between those two but I didn't know on what level. It must've been something big for Dahyun to attack like that.

The nervous look came into her eyes quicker than I thought it would as she looked around, "Do I really have to say it?"

"I mean, it'd be a help if you did?"

She sighed and looked down at her hands, "It's because she saw Mina and I kissing in the hallway just before I walked into her."

Oh, wow.

"You and Mina are?.." I raised my eyebrow at the girl.

"We're not dating, but we're something, I guess." She sighed with sadness in her voice.

My head nodded up and down before I dismissed the girl again- this time she did get to exit the classroom.

I looked back at my desk and grabbed the last essay I had to check and write down, which I did in less than 4 minutes.

Now I get to go home.

But first I'm going to brag to Jeongyeon because I knew she'd be busy today at work, she told me on the phone this morning.

I gathered up my things and put everything in my bag before getting up and walking out of my classroom.

There were still a few students in the hallway catching up to each other, but other than that there was no one here.

I headed to the stairs but just then did I hear someone familiar talking while walking down- it was Nayeon. She was talking to someone but I didn't know who.

I quickly went back down and hid away from the woman.

It might seem very overreacted but I've been trying to avoid her all day now- I even sat in my own classroom during break so that she wouldn't come and sit with me. But she reached out a few times already, even calling me once.

"It just makes me so mad when all those people call me out for being rich and that that's the reason Momo listens to me."