|Chapter 9

WARNING
𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
I REPEAT THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

AND PLEASE NO HATE COMMENTS I DON'T KNOW MUCH SO I TRIED MY BEST

Jaden POV:
5:00pm

As I tasted her she was so sweet like freaking vanilla. I loved how she would grab my hair and moan my name that was my favorite. I continue to kiss her body up to her breasts. Every-time I see her scars I just wanna kiss them and that's what I do. It hurts me she has this but I hope she knows I love her no matter what. I really do.

God this woman is fucking beautiful. I'm so happy I get to do this with her.

I get to her lips and she's panting it's cute, I can't believe she came so fast, I enjoyed  licking and sucking her.

" Jadennn" she moans. Now that I gave her pleasure it's my turn. I stop kissing her. " Babe... get on your knees" I tell her.

She gets up off the bed and drops to her knees.
" Jay... I don't know what I'm doing..." she says shyly. I've never taught someone how to do this but since she is willing I'll do it.

" It's okay, I'll show what to do and you will figure out the rest" I say as I drop my boxers and her eyes bulge.

" Like what you see?" I tease. " Yup" she says. I grab her closer to my front and she holds onto my hips and looks up at me. I can't wait for her to have her mouth on me. I show her what to do with her mouth and grab her hands to grab my length. Oh my god her hands. She kisses my length and I grab onto the bed.

" ohhh my goddd". She's gonna make me come. She starts licking the tip and it feels amazing. " Fuckk Kacey it feels amazing" I tell her. She smiles. 

She puts me in her mouth and her hot breath to have her taste me it's amazing she makes my body feel some kind of way.

She's honestly giving the best blow job even though she didn't know what to do.  As she keeps moving back and forth I'm panting and I'm about to come right now. I grab her head and move it faster and she continues.

Damn I'm about to... it's gonna... I just came in her mouth. I stop moving her head and she slowly takes me out of her mouth and I'm panting like hell.

" Kas... that was amazing" I tell her. I watch her wipe her lip and she smiles. I know she swallowed my come and I'm happy I came in her mouth. " Really, I was scared I was gonna bite you" she says. I grab her arms and move her towards the bed. As I get on the bed, I move up to the headboard and bring Kacey with me. She lays on my chest grazing her fingers over my body which feels good. I didn't even have sex and this was still better we were both intimate and it felt wonderful.

" This may be embarrassing to say..." Kacey pauses. I look down at her as she hides her face in my chest. " But that felt so good and I kind of wanna do it again" she says. I smile. " Another round huh?" I tease. " Is someone horny?" I say. She laughs.

" What??? No..." she says smiling big. " Hmmm... it's okay babe I could go another round to.." I smirk.

....
That's what we did. We didn't just go one more round we went about four to five and she came so fast it was the best thing ever. She still tasted like vanilla. I think that is going to be my dessert from now on. And when I tell you she was amazing at giving head, I mean it was beautiful to watch her get better each time and I was so hard and I came each time.

It felt so good. My body needed this. And I know she did too. We changed the sheets and Kacey is now laying in the bed, as I put the sheets in the wash. When I come back I see her.

I watch Kacey look up at the ceiling and just stare. She is so freaking beautiful. I love every inch of her. I go downstairs to get both of us water since we did that so many times. As I came back up, I see Kacey in my shirt and god damn I about to go to another level if I can with her.

I love her in my clothes. It's the biggest turn on for me and I know for guys.

" Hey here some water." I say as I place it on the dresser near her side of the bed. I sit on the bed watching her drink the water and she smiles.  

" What?" She says still smiling. " I didn't say anything.." I say knowing I was admiring her. " Your staring at me like you wanna undress me" she says. I laugh so loud and she looks confused. " babe I've already seen you naked so no need to be embarrassed and second let's go shower before we go to sleep" I say.

" Hmmm... okay, I don't think I can walk since you had my legs wide open" she says. " I'll carry you" I grab her from the bed and we get into the bathroom. She stands holding the counter I guess I made her legs shaky which makes me happy. She takes off my shirt and heads to the shower. I watch her every move and I love her body... I'm in love with Kacey.

...
Finally done with the shower we get into bed and she falls asleep fast. I kiss her on the head as she is sleeping on her side. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. And before I nod off.
I say to her.
" goodnight babe"