|Chapter 2

Jaden POV

I drink one cup of beer and that's it, I'm not a big fan of drinking.

I sometimes drink but its not for me.

I walk around this house looking for Mason but I guess he is long gone, probably with a girl.

Mason and I have known each other since we were toddlers.

My parents are friends with his parents and so on and so on.

I walk around and watch as lots of attractive girls give me looks and some even try to come up to me but I move past them.

As I walk around the house and I make it to the stairs. I feel someone bump into my chest and see it was the girl who ran into me earlier in the day.

I smile because I was hoping I would see her again.

She immediately says something to me.

" I'm so sorry" I looked down at her and I'm amazed at how beautiful she is. ‌

Her ‌skin feels so soft while I hold her close to‌ ‌my‌ ‌chest.

We can't keep our eyes off each other until she tries to move back but I keep her close..

As she told me sorry I responded back to her. " It's okay, I was actually wondering what your name is," why do I sound like boy asking a girl out for the first time.

That sounded weird.

She immediately changes her facial attitude and looks mad, it's cute but I don't know what I said to make her look like that.

It looks like she fights the urge to yell at me.

She responds with, " Oh so are you trying to get my name so then you take me to your place and sleep with me and then forget about me, umm no I don't think so," she says angrily.

I was shocked when she said that because if I was going to hook up with her we wouldn't even be talking.

I would be at my house already in one of my guest bedrooms and having sex with her but I don't feel like that when I'm around her for some reason.

I mean yeah there are so many hot girls here but this woman here has caught my eye.

I finally asked her " Have you been drinking, young lady?". Okay I need to shut up.

Because she is kind of making me upset by accusing me of things already.

" Have I been drinking, have you?" She snaps back at me but I only smirk and notice she doesn't feel too well. Something in her face caught me.

‌I go back to what she was saying earlier, considering I have slept with several girls but who says I am sleeping with her?‌ I wanna know this damn girl. (Hold on Jaden, you wanna know this girl... This is soo, not you)

" Sorry, but can we do this outside? It's kind of hot?" she asked. I take her hand and we walk to the front door so we could be outside.

When I close the door and turn around, I see her and I'm stunned because she is breathtaking.

I mean that dress covers all her curves and she has a small butt and small breasts but she is so damn beautiful.

Why haven't any guys tried to be with her? (maybe they have and she is just a heartbreaker)I need to stop thinking of what I could do to her if only I could but I'm not.

I didn't want to make it look awkward so I say. This is so not me, Jaden Barker would never think of a girl this way. (take that back I would say it for other reasons but not her I mean I totally mean it)