🌹+🔞|Writing practise [ChiPhil]

Start from the beginning

China notices and blushes in embarrassment. "A-ah! No no! D-don't mind it!" Philip chuckles and kisses his lips softly for a brief moment. "You like to paint, right?" He asked, and China nodded, Philip smiles. "How about you paint, and I can be your muse?"

"I'd love to..." China was about to walk off to grab his art supplies that he hasn't touched in years, but before he could get to it, Philip held his hand and stopped him. "Painting requires focus... And I don't think you'd be able to focus with a hard-on..." China blushes and gulps as Philip keeps him in place and goes down on his knees.

Going under his robe, Philip frees China's erection. China couldn't see what Philip was doing, but made it all the better as he softly gasped when he felt his wet muscle touch his tip that slid down to his base.

China moaned softly as he continued to feel Philip's tongue all over his shaft.

"Mmmh~...." Philip groaned softly as he swallows China's load. Unlike their usual rushed and unpassionate sex, this one was hot-blooded and slow. Even if it was only a one-sided oral.

Philip pulls away after swallowing all of China's load, he gets out of China's robes and stands up, "that's 6 for today." He teased with a grin as he wipes away some of China's semen that leaked out of his plump lips.

China blushes at the sight and looked away. Not wanting to get another hard-on. It doesn't take a genius to find out that China is absolutely smitten for his male-wife.

"Let's get on with your painting, yes?" China flinched and nodded, almost forgetting about what they had planned a few minutes ago. China grabbed his art supplies as well as a mini canvas which was just safely stored in his closet. Philip smiled as he holds China's hand, intertwining their fingers together as they snuck out of their bedroom and to the Palace's garden in the back.

China couldn't help but feel the butterflies fluttering in his stomach as his heart felt like it would explode like a thousand fireworks.

As they reached the very back of the garden, Philip gently lets go of China's hand. "Think you could paint here?" He asked, and China nodded. "Yeah... The moon's lighting is great, the background as well."

Philip nodded. He climbed on top of a boulder that was under the cherry tree. Its leaves were pink that beautifully complimented the red wall behind him that were only a few shades darker than the rest of his skin.

Just as he thought he was done posing, China became flustered once more as he watched his wife loosen the sash of his ru and watched as the upper garment slides down loosely around Philip's shoulders, revealing most of his upper body, excluding his nipples which were saved by what was still intact of the ru.

[“Paint me like one of your concubines”]

China gulps as he finds himself getting hotter by the second. This display of public indecency within the palace grounds as well as the disrespect to the ruqun might've gotten Philip in deep trouble if he wasn't the wife of the emperor that was very much doting of him.

"Beautiful..." China muttered before opening his paint that were still in good condition as he began painting his wife whom he would consider to have the body of a goddess.

Philip smiled and settled into a pose that was both comfortable and pleasing to China's eyes.

Meanwhile, a young prince, pretty much the same age as China and Philip, was stumbling around the palace halls. He felt guilty for not accepting the empress's offer, thinking that he didn't want to miss the opportunity as he did fancy the unusual empress but was too much of a coward to accept his offer.