"If it wasn't for Ning Xuan, I wouldn't have come to Ning Country. I just want to see what the place where she grew up is like, that's all."

He didn't need to avoid suspicion . Well, he's all about to die.

Duan Yunkuo's brows were slightly wrinkled, he didn't really worry about Li Yao, but Ning Xuan... He raised his eyes and glanced at Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan blinked at him, as if she didn't understand what he meant, 

"If Li Yao thinks it's okay, I don't care, it's the National Teacher, I don't know if you want to explain it? But the National Teacher The adults should not take these rumors to heart."

After all, there are not a thousand or eight hundred outrageous rumors about the national teacher, and I have never seen the national teacher care about it, except for matters such as the fate of the country and the fate of mortals. , The National Teacher has never been out of Qingyuntai.

"I went to explain it specially, but it still seems like there is a ghost in my heart. It's better to be like this now." 

It seems that Ning Xuan's attitude towards the national teacher has changed since she returned from Haizhu Kingdom.

Ning Xuan felt very subtle as long as she thought that the national teacher was probably the Immortal Venerable Chenghuai in the history books.

She knew that Xianzun Chenghuai had made a lot of contributions to mortals. In the history books, he only mentioned how his Dao Companion died, and did not explain in detail, but for some reason, Ning Xuan was very concerned about this.

Duan Yunkuo moped around the edge of the teacup, thinking about what she said.

Li Yao said nonchalantly: 

"What's the matter? Don't the rumors say that you like him? Since you don't care, for him, it's just one more person who likes him, isn't it?"

His mind was always clear. Ning Xuan was already used to it, and tugged at him.

Hearing this, Fu Nanxing frowned and took a deep look at Ning Xuan.

"This is really not bad for the Master of the National Teacher." 

And if Princess Ning Guo likes the National Teacher, maybe it is a good way to win over. Duan Yunkuo thinks about public affairs and thinks there is no problem, but in private... ...he didn't really want that.

Duan Yunkuo raised his eyes, met Fu Nanxing's eyes, and saw the same emotion as himself in the other's eyes, and the two looked away at the same time.

"What's next? I'm full and want to go shopping." 

Li Yao walked to Ning Xuan, took the unfinished fruit from her hand, and took a bite, 

"Yes, it's you. The fruit is sweeter."

He raised a bright smile. When the maids around saw his smile, they all blushed, lowered their heads, and dared not look up.

Ning Xuan also left him alone to introduce him to the next itinerary.

When Duan Yunkuo saw the interaction between them, his eyelids jumped fiercely. He could be considered to know why the rumor came.

The princess will obey him, thinking that he will sacrifice his life for the safety of the mortal world in the future, but in the eyes of others, it has some other meanings.

Duan Yunkuo felt that this scene was dazzling, and when he turned his face away, he saw Fu Nanxing's black face, holding back his words, he suddenly laughed.

It turned out that he was not the only one who felt unpleasant.

"Tomorrow I will take you to Bei'an Academy. That's where I studied and taught since I was a child."  Ning Xuan said.

It happened that the Bei'an Academy was on holiday, and only the master and a few students were in the academy.

Ning Xuan thought that she was the only one who brought Li Yao here. After all, her two friends were very busy on weekdays, but when she and Li Yao arrived at the gate of Bei'an Academy, they saw Fu Nanxing waiting by the side, and others. Duan Yunkuo beside him.

Ning Xuan whispered to the two of them, 

"Did you take him to visit Bei'an Academy with me to help me break the rumors?"

Fu Nanxing didn't find an excuse at first, she just gave a ready-made one and nodded.

Duan Yunkuo was caught by Ning Xuan, staring at Li Yao with a bit of an edge that was hard to detect.

"Then let's come in together." 

Ning Xuan lifted the hem of her skirt and walked into the gate of the academy with three big men.

The students in Bei'an Academy are either rich or expensive, and the master is from all over the Tianyuan Continent. The news is circulating very quickly, so in a short period of time, almost everyone in the capital knew that the princess brought the princess who looked like a national teacher." Double" to recall her childhood.

"This is the student's dormitory area, which is divided into female and male dormitories. It is bounded by the excavated artificial lake. In summer, there are a lot of mosquitoes." 

When Ning Xuan introduced Li Yao, she passed a couple dating by the lake. The two men and women, she greeted them generously. The two of them were blushing because they were smashed, but because the princess's attitude was too calm, they didn't consciously become magnanimous, and even bowed in return.

Duan Yunkuo glanced at them quickly, and when he retracted his gaze, he landed on Ning Xuan and pursed his lips.

Fu Nanxing kept his eyes fixed on Ning Xuan.

Li Yao had no idea, nodded and followed Ning Xuan forward.

The smell of rice wafted from the front, Ning Xuan stopped, turned to look at Duan Yunkuo, with a smile in her eyes, 

"Yunkuo, do you remember the first time we met?"

Duan Yunkuo recovered and looked towards In the cafeteria in front, it is now past the time for the master and the students to have breakfast, and all the academy servants are eating in it.

Following Ning Xuan's words, he recalled the past and nodded.

"What?" 

Li Yao looked at them curiously, not knowing what riddles they were playing.

Fu Nanxing realized that the atmosphere between the two was incompatible with him, and the hand hanging by his side curled up unconsciously.

"Can I tell?" 

Ning Xuan asked Duan Yunkuo for advice.

The corners of Duan Yunkuo's lips curled slightly, and he said with a light smile, 

"It's nothing. My father has always been strict with my schoolwork. If I don't get first in any subject, he will punish me on my knees in the dormitory yard, and I won't be allowed to eat for a day." 

Xuan took his words, "I was half a year late in school because of my illness. When I first came to the academy, I didn't know the time to eat. There were only two buns left after I arrived late. I ran to the men's bed and happened to bump into Duan Yunkuo who was kneeling in the courtyard."

That time, Duan Yunkuo won the prince's exam. When everyone was in class, Duan Yunkuo was punished on his knees. His face was pale after he had not eaten for a day, and he almost fainted. When it comes to Qingshiban, it is not a simple problem of starvation.

Later, when Duan Yunkuo was sentenced to kneel again, Ning Xuan quietly climbed over the wall of the men's bedroom to bring Duan Yunkuo food.

It's just that Ning Xuan didn't expect that Duan Yunkuo, who was usually scrupulous, would accept her "relief". She thought it would take a lot of effort to convince Duan Yunkuo to "cheating" with her.

Duan Yunkuo lowered his eyelids,

"The rules are dead, and people are alive. It's not worth losing your life for the death rules."

He was not stupid.

Living is the premise of everything.

.