Part 21

Lin Ming'er saw Ning Xuan who had lost her memory, walked out of the yard with a gloomy expression, and came to the medicine hall where Du Ziruo was as usual.

Although Du Ziruo is not from Canglan Mountain, he often comes to Canglan Mountain as a guest, sometimes more diligently than returning to his Peach Blossom Island. Now this area has become his medicine hall, next to the medicine field he grows. .

Du Ziruo was drying herbs in the medicine hall, and happened to bump into Lin Ming'er, who was in a state of distraction, and seeing where she came from, she knew what was going on with her.

"Little Ming'er, it's time to get back to your senses."

Lin Ming'er stood in front of him, frowning, and hesitated.

Du Ziruo had already guessed that her reaction would be like this, and if she knew the two apprentices of Chenghuai, maybe Du Ziruo had a deeper understanding than their master.

"Have you seen your master and future mistress?" 

When Du Ziruo mentioned the title "future mistress", she used a slightly mocking tone, not for others, but for himself. out of his hand.

Lin Ming'er clenched her palms tightly, 

"Mr. Ziruo, don't you think it's strange?"

This morning, she came to help Ning Xuan wash and change clothes, but found that Ning Xuan had no memory of her at all. She was alienated and polite to her. And the weirdest thing was not Ning Xuan, who lost her memory, but her master.

Usually when Ning Xuan was dressing and changing, even if Master wanted to teach Ning to read, he would wait in the courtyard, but now he doesn't obey the etiquette, and only waits in the small hall behind the screen.

This... is this still her master?

Not only that, when Ning Xuan was having breakfast, she joked and asked her master to feed her, but even Lin Ming'er saw it, Ning Xuan didn't have any hope, and even found a good step for herself to go down. 

Lin Ming'er was stunned that the master took the bowl and spoon and fed Ning Xuan the porridge one by one. Later, even Ning Xuan blushed with shyness and looked at Lin Ming'er again and again.

Lin Ming'er didn't want to disturb them anymore. She only felt that the atmosphere between Shizun and Ning Xuan had become very strange, but she was also very sure that Shizun was Shizun himself, and it was impossible for others to take him away.

I just didn't expect that when the master puts a person in his heart, it will make people feel... breathless.

"What's so strange about this?" 

Du Ziruo thought that Lin Ming'er would ask Ning Xuan the reason for her amnesia, but she felt guilty, but fortunately, she was more concerned about her master's weirdness.

Seeing his calm expression, Lin Ming'er seemed to have a lot of insight into this matter.

Du Ziruo looked in the direction of Ning Xuan's yard and said, 

"You are still a little girl, and you don't understand how much the word 'love' will bring to people."

Lin Ming'er shook her head and pushed all the changes of Master. To the so-called love? She felt it was wrong, because Shizun was by no means someone who would be carried away by love.

"The difference between Master and Miss Ning is obvious to all. Maybe Miss Ning can't feel it, but after all, I have been by Master's side for so many years. When will Master cook for me and my senior brother to cook tedious dishes? Where else? Will you give us treasures casually? Even compliments are stingy."

Chenghuai has always been strict with his apprentices, but he didn't show it in front of Ning Xuan. 

Lin Ming'er couldn't help but remember that because she was not familiar with swordsmanship before, she was injured while practicing with her senior brother the next day, and the master asked her to take the punishment herself.

If it was Ning girl who was injured, I'm afraid Master... She would never let Ning girl touch these sharp weapons again.

Lin Ming'er said this not because she was mentally unbalanced. She knew from the beginning that the relationship between Ning Xuan and Shizun was unusual, but it was unexpected that Shizun was another side in front of Ning girl.

Du Ziruo sighed, if it was an ordinary situation, Chenghuai fell in love with a girl, and would never use fascination flowers on her. It was his usual practice to wait for her slowly, but the current situation could not allow them to be slow. Slow down.

"The fetus that Miss Ning Xuan is carrying is a devil's fetus. This matter is about to be hidden from the fairy world. If it leaks out, what do you think the people in the fairy world will do to her? It doesn't mean that the other people in the fairy world can't do it. Hand."