He tilted his head. This action was done by him. Not only would he not be artificial, but he would have added a bit of natural innocence.

This time, it was Ning Xuan's turn to feel puzzled. In recent years, there are not many countries in the Tianyuan Continent that have developed and prospered, and Ning Guo is one of them. There is no reason why most people have not heard of Ning Guo.

"I don't care where you came from. If you are like those people, you are looking for the treasure left by Xuan Qinglongnv. I can tell you clearly that there is no treasure here. Go back." 

He was not far from Ning Xuan. It stopped in the distance.

Ning Xuan shook her head, "I didn't come here for treasure."

She didn't know any treasures at all.

The man stared at her scrutiny.

Ning Xuan looked around, and found that this person didn't notice that she and the national teacher looked exactly the same, and the fishermen next to them didn't stop chatting. not them.

"He can't see me." 

The national teacher guessed Ning Xuan's thoughts and reminded him.

With his current ability, he could only let Ning Xuan see him.

The man looked at Ning Xuan and fixed his eyes on the bead on her wrist, 

"Tears of a shark?"

Ning Xuan followed his line of sight and looked at her wrist, which was the bead given to her by the national teacher. , it turned out to be called Merman Tears.

After that person saw the bead, his attitude towards Ning Xuan was different.

"I'm Li Yao. As you can see, I'm the only living person in Haizhu country right now." 

He spread his arms, and no matter what he did, he couldn't affect the fishermen who were chatting over there.

Ning Xuan noticed the accent when he spoke. His common language in the Tianyuan Continent was not standard. When he pronounced it, he even had some slurs, but it was much better than the dialect that Haizhu Kingdom could not understand at all.

"Xuanqinglong girl exchanged all the sea clan's merman tears for her husband for the elixir. The person who has merman's tears is the benefactor of our sea clan. Tell me what you want." 

Li Yao approached Ning Xuan. A few steps, but also stopped at the right distance, not far or near.

Ning Xuan touched the beads on her wrist, glanced at the national teacher beside her, and met his gaze.

This bead is so important...

"Now that the outside world is being invaded by demons, mortals have no ability to resist the demons. The immortals of the fairy world will only come to help the mortals after something happens... Some time ago, I learned from the divine artifact of the gods. I got a prophecy that the turning point of Tianyuan Continent will be in Haizhu Country." 

Ning Xuan briefly told Li Yao about the outside world and her intentions.

From time to time, Li Yao asked her about the outside world, and how she came from Ning Country, but he didn't ask Ning Xuan's "transition", or wondered why the transition was in Haizhu Country, as if......he was originally know the answer.

"Since it's so dangerous outside, why are you coming? Just because you're lucky?" 

Li Yao's tone couldn't tell what he meant. If he was in the capital of Ning, Ning Xuan might think more after hearing this. But when it came to Li Yao, Ning Xuan didn't care so much.

"Good luck?" 

Ning Xuan didn't think she was lucky. She had confirmed that she was capable of coping with the difficulties along the way, and she had also conducted investigations in advance, and deliberately avoided the path where there might be a magic cultivator. just came here.

If even she can't do it, few people in Ning Guo can do it.

Li Yao chuckled and raised his hand to point to the mist on the sea.

Since Ning Xuan went ashore, the mist that had been dispelled by the national teacher returned again, wrapping the entire sea so tightly that it was impossible to tell the difference between east, west, north and west, and even blurred day and night.

"If it wasn't for luck, how did you pass through the fog and come to Haizhu Country? I've only met two lucky people like you in more than a hundred years, and you are one of them."