Chapter 10 - The finals

It's Aoba Johsai vs Shiratorizawa

The Shiratorizawa players were getting ready. They walked in the court and saw the Seijoh players. They can hear the chants of both sides. They can also hear Oikawa's fangirls that were so noisy. And of course Oikawa being Oikawa will wave his hands to them which makes it even more worse.

He received a whack in the head by Iwaizumi.

Can you atleast focus on defeating "Ushijima" and your "Tobio-chan" instead of greeting your fangirls. Iwaizumi said tired of Oikawa's actions.

I know, but I can't help it, Iwa-chan. And besides who said I am not focusing kn defeating those two. Oikawa said looking away.

Iwaizumi saw Oikawa blushing.

Well, your actions said otherwise. Iwaizumi said with a smirk annoying the brunette setter.

How dare you!! Oikawa whines.

The two of you the game will be starting. Hanamaki said stopping the two from arguing.

They all went to the court and shakes hands.

"THANK YOU FOR THE GAME!!" They all said and bowed down.

I'll look up on defeating the genius setter. Oikawa said looking at Kageyama.

Yeah, I'll lool forward on defeating you too, Oikawa-senpai. Kageyama said and walking back to his team.

They all took position and took a bet.

Seijoh will serve first.

I'll be defeating you here and now, Ushiwaka! Oikawa said handshaking the Shiratorizawa captain.

Yeah, but we have your junior to help us defeat you. Ushijima said tighting the handshakes.

They went back to their teams and took position.

Oikawa, if you don't get this serve right, I'm gonna whack your head. Iwaizumi said.

Mean Iwa-chan. Oikawa said and pouts.

Can the two of you stop it and just took position? Matsukawa said.

They stopped and they heard the whistle.

Oikawa spins the ball and a service ace was done.

Gomen!! Yamagata apologized.

It's okay, Yamagata. Tendou said and walks up in front of the net.

Oikawa serves again and it was received by Yamagata. He sent it to Tobio who was at in front of the net. Tobio then, tossed it to Ushijima who scored a point for them.

Kageyama serves and it was a service ace.

''Looks like luck is in both sides now." Washijo said.

Kageyama serves the ball again and Watari caught it. Since the ball was close to the net, Oikawa decides to spike it. It was not received by Shiratorizawa.

Nice, Captain. Kindaichi said.

Oikawa served again but it was received by Yamagata. Yamagata receives it but it needs to be covered.

Reon, cover it. Yamagata said while he slides down the floor.

Reon passed it to Kageyama who tossed it to Goshiki. Goshiki spikes it and goes to Kageyama.

Nice toss, Kageyama.

Nice spike.

They did their hand claps or (whatever you call them).

They continued the game.

It was the second round. Shiratorizawa was leading by two points. Since Shiratorizawa wins the first round, Seijoh needs to win this round to have a chance to win.

Kageyama, toss! Ushijima said with his scary aura.

Kageyama did what Ushijima said.

Of course they can't blocked his spike which leads to them scoring another point. They got the last point which means they won.

Kageyama, Ushijima!! Nice, nice. They all shouted hugging the two.

Nice toss and spike there that won the game. Tendou said.

Yeah. Kageyama said smiling.

They all get back to the court and shake hands.

Next time, I'll defeat you, Tobio-chan~ Oikawa said and runs to his team.

Kageyama sighs and also goes back to his team.

Hey Kageyama, do you have any history with Oikawa or smth? Semi said.

Well, yeah. We're on the same team in middle school afterall. Kageyama said and gets on the bus.

Word count: 625 words