Chapter two - The first day

Kageyama POV

I heard my alarm ring. I turn it off and changed my clothes. I go downstairs and opened the door. I went out for my morning jog then I saw my senpai, Oikawa Tooru.

"O-oikawa-san." I called out.

"Oh hello there, Tobio-chan. Are you still following me like a lost puppy or something." Oikawa-san said and smirks

"S-shut up." I looked away since I'm so embarassed.

"So what school you going to?" Oikawa asked.

"Why should I tell you? I want to surprise you to what school I have been." I said and smirks.

Oikawa POV

This boy he's testing me, isn't he. I pinched my nose.

"Whatever, young man." I said.

"What time is it?" Tobio-chan asked.

I looked at my phone.

"It's 6:30 why?" I asked.

"Oh, thanks and I need to get ready for school." He said and jog back home

"Bye", I smirk and continues jogging.

Meanwhile with Kageyama

I looked at our clock to check the time and it was 5:45.

"Oikawa-san, I hate you."

I cursed him since I thought I was late. I go upstairs and get ready since I have no choice. I combed my hair and put on our uniform. I look at the uniform.

"I really do look good at this outfit." I say amazed by myself.

"Hey, Tobio breakfast's ready." Miwa-chan shouted out.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

I went downstairs and saw food. I sit at the chair waiting for Miwa to sit down also.

"Here, your regular milk drink." Miwa said when she handed me the milk and drank her drinking coffee.

I finished my breakfast and said my bye to Miwa.

"Bye, Miwa I'll see you later." I said putting on my shoes.

"Bye, Tobio do good at school m'kay?" She said reassuring me to do good at studies.

"Yeah, yeah bye."

"Bye."

I walked to school and looked at my schedule. Class 1-3. I looked again at my watch and saw it was only 6:45. I took a big breathe and breathe out. I opened the door and saw everyone staring at me. I sat on the chair and saw people chattering. Till we heard the door open.

"Hey there, my name is Suzuki Takarra. A third year student. I am handing out forms for clubs. I hope you don't mind."

She started giving out forms and stops in front of me.

"I hope you and Ushijima get along well. He's kind of you know sometimes hard to handle that's all." She said and gives me the form.

"I- how did you-" I stuterred and before I knew it she's gone.

We saw the teacher get in and we all stand and she introduced everyone.
(Sorry not good at this)

Timeskip: Lunchtime
I saw the girl again and talked to me.

"Hey, Kageyama right?" She asked.

"Yeah, um why?" I said confused.

"Well you're a setter right? And if you asked about earlier, I saw on the news you and your team winning. I'm a big fan of volleyball actually. So I know a lot and Ushijima is my classmate at Class 3-5." She said.

"And oh where's the form?" She asked signaling her hand to give it to her.

"Here." I handed out the form.

"Thank you so much, I'll get going now. I'll give to Coach the form for new first years joining." She said and walked away.

I ate my lunch and go back to school. I looked at my schedule again. Next, Math.

Not gonna lie It's not boring and know a lot about Math. Let's go to the gym after.

At the gym
"Okay so we have new first years joining us this day. Suzuki has given us the forms and it looks like we have a lot joining us." Coach Saito said.

"Hey Wakatoshi, Suzuki is that girl from your class, right?"Tendou asked.

"Yeah, she's a big fan of volleyball. She also told me she met two players we'll be proud of, Satori" Ushijima said in a stern voice

"Okay?" Tendou said and listens to the coaches.

"So please introduce yourselves." Saito said.

"Goshiki Tsutomu from ****** a wing spiker."

"Shibata Yu from ******** a wing spiker."

"Kai Akakura from ******* a libero."

"Yūshō Sagae from ****** a wing spiker."

"Kageyama Tobio from Kitagawa Daichii, a setter."

"Thankfully no sett- Wait what? A setter? He's not better than me right? I hope."

"Let's have a play. Third years vs First
Years."

Word count 795 words

Sorry I can't find what middle school the others go to and also sorry if I missed out some other first years.
Other than that, Thank you for reading. I'll post the next part later or tomorrow.
Bye.