Chapter 36- Practice makes perfect

Kageyama POV

"So this is the place?" I asked himself.

I entered the building and saw coaches and other players.

"Good Morning to everyone." I said then bowed showing respect.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Kageyama. Please join the others and we're just waiting for two more."

I went to the others and remained quiet for the rest of the time.

"May I know who-"

"I hope I'm not late." A white haired guy with a hair like Tendou-san said.

"You aren't, don't worry."

"I'm also here. The train on the station was late. I'm very sorry for keeping everyone waiting." A guy with a simple black hair styled as an undercut said.

"It's alright. You're not that late."

"Since everyone is here, I will tell all of you the rules now so please listen carefully. First thing, once you're here, you can't go out."

"What if we want to buy drinks?"

"We have at least 5 vending machine all over the place."

"Oh, I see."

"Second, we have a curfew. You could all practice but when 10:00PM falls, you should all be back to your dorms. And speaking of dorms, they're all located on the right. After the canteen, walk the hallway for 100 meters and you'll see your dorms."

"Ans lastly, we don't want a fight happening. When soemthing bad happens, tell us. And when you get hurt, go to the infirmary located right of the court."

"Any further questions?"

"I have a question." A guy with a blonde hair said.

"When are we going to start?" He asked.

"After you all get your things to the dorm."

"You may all go now."

We all ran to the direction of the dorm.

I went inside my dorm and took out all the things I need.

I put them to the shelves.

"It's not that bad."

It has a good bed, a table desk, and some shelves to put my things on. It also has a balcony.

I quickly changed my clothes.

Once I'm done, I took the key and put it in the pocket of my shorts.

~
Third Person POV

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes, sir!!"

"I'll divide you into two teams."

The coach put them into two groups and started the game.

"Let's all start now. Group 1 will be serving first."

Atsumu served the ball. Chigaya received it then pass to Kageyama. He then passed it to the top ace in Japan, Sakusa Kiyoomi.

He spiked it hardly which makes them earn a point.

"A point in group 2"

Kageyama served the ball then Taru from the group 1 received the ball sending it to Atsumu's direction.

Atsumu got the signal and send it to Hoshiumi who jumped high and spiked the ball causing the two team to be tied.

In Shiratorizawa

What is the shrimp doing here? Tsukishima thoughts.

"I'm sure you're not invited at all, shrimp." Tsukishima whispered.

"Shut up, Stingyshima." Hinata said lowly to the blonde middle blocker.

"Wait, you're Hinata from Karasuno right?"

"Yeah, and you are Goshiki from Shiratorizawa."

"Where's your-"

"Oh, I see you three know each other."

"Yes, coach."

"And Coach Washijo is going to be here soon."

"Understand, Coach!"

"Where's Kageyama?" Kunimi asked to the first year spiker from hiratorizawa.

"Oh, he was invited to the youth training camp. They said he's stayibg there for 5 days. I hope everything will be alright. Afterall, the Nationals is taking place next month." Goshiki answered.

"Hm, I see. Good luck to you guys then." The two best friends said in unison.

"Thank you, Kunimi-kun and Kindaichi-kun."

"How do you know us? You know what, nevermind." Kindaichi said.

"Yeah, just ignore it." Kunimi whispered to his teamate.

"I hope you're all in a good shape. We're going to start soon. So get ready."

"Hai!!"

Team 1- Tsukishima, Goshiki and Kunimi and etc. (because I don't know the others)
Team 2 - Koganegawa, Kindiachi, Hyakuzawa and etc. (same reason why)

"Let's start now."

Back to youth training camp

"Group 2 won the first round. Let's take a 5 minute break first"

"Kageyama from Shiratorizawa right?" Chigaya asked.

"Um, yeah. How do you know me?"

"I just watched a lot of volleyball games especially with Ushijima. I idolized hin actually. He's the reason why I took volleyball as a sport."

"Oh, I see. He really is amazing. I'm happy that you know Ushijima-san and me as well."

"I am happy too, now that I saw Ushijima's setter and tell me more about him." He said then chuckled.

"The break is done. Let's play for round 2."

768 words