Chapter 7 - True feelings

"Iwa-chan~~, wait for meee." Oikawa said running.

Kageyama heard this and grabbed Semi's sleeves. They hide behind the bush.

"W-what are we doing here, Kageyama?" Semi said.

"Shuushh!!" He said putting his index in front of his mouth.

"Okay okay, but tell me what's wrong? What are we doing here??" Semi whispers.

"Semi-san, don't you know Oikawa-san. The amazing setter from Aoba Johsai." Kageyama whispers looking to see where they are.

"But, Iwa-chann~~ atleast help me out."

"Shut it, Trasykawa. We need to focus on defeating " Ushijima ", right." He said with the quotation fingers.

"First of all, I'm not a trash and last that really is my goal so don't make it look
like I'm not trying. Hmph!!" Oikawa protests.

"Whatever, let's go Crappykawa." Iwaizumi said walking faster.

"Cut the nicknames, Iwa." Oikawa said catching up to Iwaizumi.

Kageyama checks and saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi nowhere.

"Kageyama, why do we even need to hide from that "senipai" of yours? Semi said getting rid of the dust in his clothes.

"Sorry, Semi-san it's just that his personality. It just annoys me. Sorry again." Kageyama saod rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay, Kageyama. I understand. Let's go home now."

They keep walking.

"Oh, this is my stop. See you tomorrow, Kageyama."

"Yeah, see you too Semi-san. Byee!!" He said waving his hand.

"Finally, I'm home." He said exhaustingly.

"Hey there, Tobio." Miwa said and approaches Tobio.

"Oh hey there, Miwa." Tobio said taking off his shoes.

"How's school?" Miwa said sipping on her coffee.

"Oh it's good. I'm just exhausted." Kageyama said and grabs the milk on the table.

"Okay, then. Go change your clothes. I'll cook dinner."

"Okay, thank you Miwa." He said and goes upstairs.

They eat dinner which is Katsudon( ngl, this makes me remember Deku from My Hero Academia). After that they went to their rooms and Tobio is doing his homework.

He was reading a question when he remembers what Oikawa said to him.

"Wait, why the hell am I thinking of that?" He said shaking his head.

"Nope, I just probably remembers it since I idolized him so much." He said and looks back in his work.

He tries to forget about it but it just keeps getting worst. He's thinking more of it.

Kageyama Tobio, stop this. You need to finish your homework.

You need to get rid of your feelings in the first place. So stop thibking about it okay, Kageyama. You need to finish this or..... I can't defeat him. He thoughts.

He goes to his bed and put a pillow above his face. He screams.

"Ughhh. Oikawa-san, why. Why do I have to like you in the first place? Why do you even said that to me?"

Flashback:

"Oh hey there, Tobio-chan. How are you? Why do you have to be late???" He said crossing his arms.

"Well, I-i."

"Can you please say it properly?" He said leaning towards the ravenette.

"W-well you see, I- i need to have extra classes since I didn't pass the test." He said 👉👈 doing that.

"Oh, you failed the test. That's why you're late." He said raisng his one eyebrow.

"Y-yeah. S-sorry." He said and bowed down.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Okay, Tobio-chan." He said with a smile on his face.

"Really?!" He said his eyes shining.

"Of course, you're my kouhai afterall. As your senpai, I need to make sure my Tobio-chan~ is okay, right?" He said ruffling Kageyama's hair.

"Hey, answer me. I'm right aren't I?" Oikawa said and look down at the clueless kouhai he's talking about.

"Oh, Tobio-chan let's go." He grabbed his hand and dragged him to the gym.

Back to reality.

"Oh my gosh! I need to stop. I need to go finish my homework.: He said and sat on his desk chair.

Timeskip: At practice

"Hello there, Semi-san." Kageyama said and walks up to the third year.

"What do you need, Semi-san? You told me to come here early so here I am." Kageyama said and puts his bag at the nearby bench.

"Let's practice and I'll tell you."

~

"Oh hey there, you two. You are early today, Eita." Ushijima said and walks up to the two.

"Well, me and Kageyama were practicing."

"Oh okay, let's practice too." The other third years said and joined the two setters.

Word count: 743 words