Ning Xuan's face sank, she put on her hood, and covered herself tightly.

In order not to be seen by people with a heart and catch up with them, every time they reach a fork in the road, there will be marks representing different meanings. They also need to judge the meaning of the marks before they can follow the marks.

Because someone in the team was poisoned, everyone didn't think about continuing to rest, but let the poisoned guard lie on the back of the guard and lead him along.

Ning Xuan covered her lips and coughed twice, not wanting anyone to hear her coughing again.

In a team, it is enough for one person to be injured, and she does not want to shake the mood of everyone moving forward.

Since there are poisonous insects released by the Detective Spirit Guard here, it means that they should be nearby.

"Woo--" 

a sound similar to a trombone, as if guiding them in the direction.

Fu Nanxing took the lead to remove the plants that were blocking the front, and the bright moonlight shone on everyone's feet, and the eyes suddenly opened up.

In the open space in front, a boy who seemed to be only six or seven years old held a horn in his hand, puffed out his cheeks, and blew the horn forcefully, only to be caught by the girl behind him, who was covered in silver ornaments and had strange lines on her face. He interrupted and covered the boy's mouth,

 "If you make trouble again, I'll feed you Yuhu's venom!"

"Ayin, don't compete with children. Someone is coming." 

The young man who spoke had a pair of cat ears on his head. The double-colored pupils looked in the direction of Fu Nanxing, and the sickle in his hand exuded a terrifying aura.

Seeing them, Fu Nanxing showed a happy expression and turned to look for Ning Xuan, 

"Your Highness, I found them."

Ning Xuan took Fu Nanxing's outstretched hand and walked out from behind him.

The nine members of the Detective Spirit Guard are not ordinary mortals. As early as when they stepped into the Jade Tiger inspection circle, they had already discovered Ning Xuan and others.

But now they are dead, wounded, and there are several mortal children here. They want to protect these children and the injured members. They can't tell people to find them, so they can only wait for them to find them.

When everyone walked to the open space, Miss Ah Yin saw that a guard was injured by her jade tiger venom, so she helped him to the side for healing, and said with a smile on her face: 

"Sorry, sorry, my poison is indistinguishable from enemy and mine, It's also for safety."

If it was her own, she would naturally help heal her injuries.

Ning Xuan walked in front of the young cat-eared youth, took off her hood, revealing her pale but delicate face, and gave him a national salute to him.

The young man did not evade and accepted her worship. Ning Xuan raised her eyes to meet his strange-colored eyes, 

"I'm Ning Xuan, the eldest princess of Ning Kingdom."

Her voice was a little hoarse because of her illness. Slow, a little more calm, not like what she should be at her age.

The young cat-eared man returned the salute, 

"The Nine Departments of the Detective Lingwei, Yuan Zhe, is a half-demon. The one over there dressed in fancy clothes is Ah Yin. He has no surname, so he is called Ah Yin."

He straightened up and pointed to the guard and Ah Yin just now. Yin went into the cave together and said,

 "There are still two injured members of the Nine Groups. If your identity is correct, you will be returning to China soon, so I won't introduce you."

Ning Xuan pursed her lips, not much. ask.

Yuan Zhe continued: "In order to confirm your identity, you need to be verified."

Ning Xuan's identity will not be fake, but to be cautious, it is safer to confirm it. Ning Xuan understands and thinks it should be.

Yuan Zhe took out a piece of jade from his pocket. The hand he held the jade trembled. When he saw the jade, his eyes were slightly red and he sniffed, as if to hide something. He turned his face away, raised his head again, yes. Zhan Ning Xuan held up the jade.

"There is Bo Yu's soul power in it. He is a hybrid born of an immortal and a mortal. When you were waiting for you in Boyuan Village, in order to protect us and these children from retreating, only this soul power is left, and it is enough. Verify your identity."

It was the first time that Ning Xuan heard Bo Yu's name, but she didn't expect to know him under such circumstances. The stone in her throat seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, making her almost breathless.

If she could arrive at Boyuan Village sooner, would she be able to save all this? Ning Xuan had just had this idea, she quickly dismissed it, she had already tried her best to get here.

"Cough cough." 

Ning Xuan couldn't control her cough, covered her lips, turned her face to the side, and coughed twice.

Yuan Zhe looked at her so weak and indifferent. He didn't know what Ning Xuan had experienced along the way, nor what efforts she had made. The result he saw was that his partner, who was with him almost every day, died in Boyuan Village in order to wait for this little princess.

After Ning Xuan finished coughing, she followed his instructions and dripped blood on the jade.

When Fu Nanxing cut her palm, she didn't open her brows and kept staring at her wound.

The jade in Yuan Zhe's hand lit up, and a light spot flew out of the jade, circled around Ning Xuan twice, and fell into Yuan Zhe's eyebrows, who was holding the jade.

"It's her." 

Yuan Zhe heard his partner's familiar voice, and at the same time realized that this was the last word he left in this world, his eyes were wet, and he held back tears.

"This is the fragment of the Precognition Star Instrument. Here it is." 

Yuan Zhe took out a shiny object from his pocket as if he had just taken out a jade, and placed it on Ning Xuan's palm.

The fragment of the Prophecy Star Instrument that I started was cold in Yuan Zhe's hand, but it was terrifyingly hot in Ning Xuan's hand. Ning Xuan couldn't bear the heat, so she wrapped it in a cloth and placed it close to her body. Only then did Fu Nanxing come forward to help her bandage the wound. 

"One more thing." Hara said. 

Ning Xuan looked up at him, waiting for his next words.

 "These children, can you take them to Ning Country?" Yuan Zhe pointed to the children in the cave.

Of course, the members of the Nine Divisions can escape by themselves, but the parents of these children have all died under the hands of the magic cultivator. The world is so difficult, how can they survive?

Before Ning Xuan could speak, the guards in the team whispered, "We can't take care of ourselves just to protect Her Royal Highness, let alone bring these children?"

Fu Nanxing frowned and glanced back. The soldier who was talking, the man lowered his head and stared at his shoes, thinking, 

"That's how it is, no matter how much the prince stares at him, it won't help. 

 "I know that this request is a bit difficult, but we have already explored it. Except for the magic cultivator who suddenly appeared in Boyuan Village, there will be no more magic cultivators here in the near future, and some people have already asked the immortals of Canglan Mountain for help. , they will come here to clean up the demons by the way, so your return journey will be safe." 

Yuan Zhe said a long series of words in order to dispel Ning Xuan's worries, and his tone became a little rushed. Ning Xuan nodded, then looked at Fu Nanxing.

  "It's all up to you." Fu Nanxing said. 

"Okay, I'll take them back to Ning Country." 

Ning Xuan agreed, Yuan Zhe breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Ning Xuan with a softer look and a change in attitude. Seeing that he was about to enter the cave, Ning Xuan stopped him and asked, 

"Where are you going next?" 

Yuan Zhe looked down at the dim jade in his hand, and said, 

"It is said that the immortals who pass through Zhuxiantai can be like mortals. It's the same reincarnation, I want to take Bo Yu to reincarnate." 

For some reason, Ning Xuan's heart suddenly throbbed.

============================================

 The author has something to say:

  the small copy is over, the next chapter will use the time method, I will write faster.