When I saw the chaotic military camp, there were human bones piled up on the roadside, and there were reddish-brown dried blood on the tent. When the wind blew, you could smell a strange stench.

Fu Nanxing winked at a small personal soldier in the team, and the man went to investigate the way forward, then turned back and reported to them.

"There is a corpse pit in front of it, all of which are mutilated corpses and skeletons... It's like a pile of corpses left over from something eaten."

 Ning Xuan's stomach was surging just listening to him describe it, but she resisted the nausea and pressed down. Feeling uncomfortable about all of this.

"Let's continue on the same path. Hurry up and meet the members of the Nine Divisions, and then return to Ning Country as soon as possible." 

Fu Nanxing stood beside Ning Xuan and wanted to support her, but withdrew his hand.

The crowd moved forward again.

As the team progressed, Ning Xuan's mood became heavier and more silent, and the whole team was only left with the explanation of the personal soldier who was familiar with the edge of the northern border. The bloodline is the person in the entire team who knows the North the most.

During the break, Ning Xuan held the thermal water bag and drank the half-warm water in it.

Fu Nanxing sat down beside Ning Xuan and accompanied her without saying a word.

Ning Xuan sat on the boulder covered with cushions, and Fu Nanxing sat directly on the ground, a bit shorter than her, and nibbled on the dry food in her hand without any concern.

She looked down at the heat preservation water bladder in her hand. It was said that it was a "fairy weapon" made by the refiner using several high-quality spirit stones, or a tribute from a foreign country, which the royal father gave her directly. She raised her head to look at the resting people around, their water bladders were ordinary water bladders.

"Let's eat something." 

Seeing that Ning Xuan hadn't eaten much, Fu Nanxing raised the uneaten cake in his hand and raised his hand to Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan grabbed the hard and dry pancake and broke it with force, soaking it in water before she could eat it, but when she ate it, her throat still hurt, as if she had swallowed a stone.

"We're pretty lucky, and we didn't encounter any danger when we got here." 

Fu Nanxing tried to make Ning Xuan relax a little bit, and his tone was as relaxed as possible, but Ning Xuan could still hear his nervousness.

Ning Xuan knew that in the entire team, she was the one who didn't need to worry about her own safety, because no matter what happened, they would give priority to protecting her.

"Yeah." 

Ning Xuan lowered her eyes and saw the red string beads on her wrist. It seemed that the "peace charm" given by the national teacher really worked.

From the moment she saw the mummified corpse, Ning Xuan was extremely silent, not like her in the academy at all. Fu Nanxing wanted to chat with her, but he didn't know where to start, and now was not the best time, so he could only temporarily suppress his doubts.

Ning Xuan saw Fu Nanxing's hesitant words, and found that he had been caring about her, her heart warmed, and she sighed and exhaled white mist.

Fu Nanxing looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You have hidden a lot of things in your heart along the way." Fu Nanxing said a declarative sentence.

Ning Xuan said: "In the past, in the capital, you could take precautions against both open and dark arrows. After all, everyone is a mortal, and no matter how powerful they are, they can't exceed the scope of mortals, but now that they are out of Ning, they know that the dangers in the north are for ordinary people. In other words, there is almost no ability to resist."

Mortals are too small and their strength is too weak. In the face of demons, there is only one word of death, but according to Ning Xuan's knowledge, all things are mutually reinforcing, and this should not be the case. What upsets the balance?

Ning Xuan had an idea in her heart. Immortals restrained demon cultivators, demon cultivators rely on killing mortals to advance, and mortals can become immortals through cultivation. 

Why do immortals wait until mortals ask them for help before they help? Are you really afraid of cause and effect? But she heard that Immortal Venerable Chenghuai a hundred years ago had been traveling in the human world. 

Wherever there is a Demon Cultivator, there will be him. Why is Immortal Venerable not afraid of karma?

"If the outside world continues like this, the mortals of Tianyuan Continent will die sooner or later. If the lips die, the Ning Kingdom will definitely be affected." Ning Xuan planted a seed in her heart.

Fu Nanxing looked at Ning Xuan, raised the water bladder in his hand, and touched Ning Xuan's, as if he was clinking glasses with her.

"No matter what you want to do, reserve me a share."

He was always on her side.

Ning Xuan curved the corners of her lips and smiled.

After a short rest, everyone set off on the road again, and finally arrived at Boyuan Village before nightfall.

The stone tablet in the village was painted with a strange paint. It was the unique code "Nine" of a spirit detective guard, which glowed a faint blue fluorescence at night.

Fu Nanxing took out the letter of the nine members from his arms, opened the letter, matched the mark on the stone tablet, confirmed that it was correct, and nodded to Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan coughed again, but this time she felt a lot more at ease, she just needed to follow the signs to find people.

But when everyone entered the village, the personal soldier walking at the front suddenly stopped and reached out to stop him, 

"There is murderous intent!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a black gas rushed straight to his face. The soldiers reacted quickly. As they rolled on the spot, they distanced themselves from the team. Everyone switched formations and protected Ning Xuan in the middle. Fu Nanxing also retreated in front of Ning Xuan, drew his sword, and aimed at the black road. direction of air.

The gust of wind whipped up the snowflakes on the ground.

It was already night, but the whole village was silent, without even the lights, like a deserted village.

Ning Xuan was surrounded by everyone, she felt that the bead on her wrist was originally cool, but now it was getting hot, as if it was reminding her secretly.

But without it being a reminder, Ning Xuan already sensed the danger, looked around, put her right hand on her left arm, her crossbow was always equipped on her body.

"The smell of sharks? I hate the smell of sea fish the most." 

A shrill voice came from above everyone's heads. In the dark night, a pair of red eyes lit up, and the demon cultivator hung in the air, using an evil His eyes looked at the group of "food" below.

He almost slaughtered all the villagers in the village, but a few "little bugs" took away a few thin-skinned and tender-fleshed children under his nose, and he thought about cooking after he was full. The post-exercise, which has been kept until now, unexpectedly bumped into the new "food".

Everyone was ready, took out their weapons, and aimed at the magic cultivator.

Ning Xuan looked directly into his eyes, those blood-red, evil eyes pinpointed her precisely, as if she was no longer a person at this moment, but his inevitable prey, food that he could play with at will.

She raised her wrist and aimed in the direction of Mo Xiu, as long as he dared to approach...

Mo Xiu had already seen through her trick, and his body quickly approached Ning Xuan, like an arrow from a bow, Ning Xuan's reaction was also extremely Hurry up, start ***, and shoot the arrows coated with special poisons, and the magic cultivator just tilted his head and avoided her arrows.

Ning Xuan realized that she was not his opponent, and immediately shifted her position.

Everyone used their bodies to stop Mo Xiu from chasing Ning Xuan. Mo Xiu was not in a hurry at all. He grabbed the body of a personal soldier and shredded the personal soldier directly in front of Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan's eyes widened, even her breathing stopped. The bead on her wrist was so hot that it suddenly glowed brightly.

At the same time, her eyes were covered with warm palms, and Ning Xuan heard a strange yet familiar voice, very similar to the "immortal" she met at the Chaoyue Festival that day.

He whispered in her ear: "Don't look."

The blood of the soldiers splattered on the back of Ning Xuan's hand, almost burning her skin into a hole that was hard to heal.

People died right in front of her, how could she not look at it.

'