Introduction (adult content)

(Once I warn you guys sexual content read at your own risk)

I was encompassed by watches and a huge ceremony full of all the committee individuals it was the day sometime recently my travel. I was upbeat and pitiful at the same time. My blood seethes with control making me control myself. I was eager upbeat and completely frantic to total my travel before long. Since maybe a custom each does this some time recently getting to be a ruler. No question I will be a ruler but not completely. I was wearing a brilliant court with pearls on it. It was wonderful Brilliant 🌸 bloom embroidery. As the steps to the ancient custom-destroying ceremony, all eyes were on me. all individuals of the chamber and royal families stood up from there and bowed before me. by saying incredible lord and welcome by singing the tune. I felt my goosebumps and chest extend the sense of bliss. there are nearly sixty or possibly a thousand girls to select from. All I need to do fuck one young lady and drink her by checking her neck. before long the ceremony started. I took a profound breath and moan profoundly that's difficult for females but not for guys. I am utilized to exposed to hirelings, numerous times but these young ladies are Virgin. As it was brought commandingly by the troopers to the royal residence for the infant lord in case I kick the bucket amid my travel. Before long the watches presented the girl's title and presentation on screen. I despised all the young ladies and after that at long last one ordinary-looking young lady got my consideration. I rubbed my head and her title tallness color showed on the huge screen. My eyes light up with brightness and my cheeks begin getting ruddy. I pointed to this one. before long after a few minutes, Girls brought to the arrange were tossed in front likely she was standing up to. And not perplexed of anybody saying loudly' I despise you king I despise you you're unfeeling and merciless. ' Only grown-ups and critical individuals were within the ceremony all the young ladies were kicked out of the room. before long I pointed toward getting up from my situate. watches bring the young lady to the organization before me. I gradually and delicately kissed her . and whisper 'hello ' in her ear.

I un Button her best but she ceased me by yelling 'no '. Guards were prepared to defeat her once more but I pointed no with my hand it stops them in their pace. at that point 'okay ' i whisper 'How almost fair taking my cock in your mouth and letting me drink your blood from the neck?' She was angry and keep in mind not to chomp me I told her by unfastening my gasp. she took a situate and I push my dick in her mouth she chokes her eyes begin watering. It was her, to begin with, time but not final I grin to myself all eyes were on the organize. in case I do not do this I can't go on a journey. Even even though in a swarm it feels calm alone and serene with her. it was like adore at, to begin with, sight. She caught on to my kind motion. At that point, I begin gradually tenderly kissing her on the head. I shake once more and once more sometime recently pushing it into her mouth, it was difficult and hardened like a shake. when she sniffs and takes it in her mouth. I feel achievement interior of me. at that point, she keeps gradually all in it. my dick begins spilling in her mouth. She drank every single drop. I delighted in every single moment of it. I have to cum increasingly until I discharged all the cum in her mouth. which she keeps sucking and drinking. After half an hour I discharge the final cum into her mouth. her spit blended into my cum. She moreover appreciates and begins groaning louder I smiled. and thought to myself you fucking cherish me as well. It was like cherish at, to begin with, sight. My legs were giving I couldn't stand any longer. I got tired. and after that, I checked her with my teeth and drink her which goona blend into making her and me more powerful. Two watches brought me back to my situation. and housekeepers take the young lady from the stage. It was an odd however excellent ceremony of the kingdom. Three more I have to spend with her by making her pregnant. A gynecologist as of now told me to undertake three or four sexual positions to form quicker pregnancy.