"Master Guoshi does not accept other people's invitations because they all have their own thoughts and hope to win Master Guoshi, and now Master Guoshi is the only one who accepts it. The prince is a student, which shows that his position is on the side of the royal family.

"I am the father's most favored daughter, the younger sister of the crown prince, you are the head of Qingliu, the second son of the prime minister, and the eldest brother is the boss of the royal intelligence agency, not to mention Fu Nanxing. Only loyal to the royal family of Ning Kingdom. The three of us to invite Lord National Teacher will only consolidate the position of Lord National Teacher."

Ning Xuan has always been careful and sensitive towards friends, and she knows which method is most useful to deal with Duan Yunkuo.

Fu Nanxing was not good at persuading others, so he stood on Ning Xuan with his arms crossed, expressing his approval of Ning Xuan's words, and nodded vigorously.

Duan Yunkuo was persuaded by Ning Xuan and promised to help her convey this matter to the prince.

From the beginning, Ning Xuan has shown curiosity towards the National Teacher, especially after he accepted the Prince as a student, every time Ning Xuan saw the Prince, she would ask the Lord National Teacher in a side-by-side manner.

There are not many people like Ning Xuan who are curious about the national teacher. The other brothers of the prince will also have to bow their heads to him to find out about the national teacher because of jealousy.

 After all, in the eyes of many people, as long as the national teacher supports the throne It's easy to get, no, it should be said that the support of the national teacher is even rarer than the throne. After all, half of the credit for Ning Guo's stability should be attributed to the existence of the national teacher.

The prince also asked Ning Xuan why he was so curious about the national teacher.

"...Probably want to know why he named me 'Xuan'." Ning Xuan likes her name very much. 

After knowing that her name was given by the national teacher, her curiosity about the national teacher reached peaked.

On this day, when Ning Xuan received the news that the national teacher had agreed to the invitation, she was practicing archery in the martial arts field. When she heard the answer from the maid, the hand that pulled the bow loosened, and the bow and arrow hit the center of the bullseye.

She bent her lips and raised her eyebrows at the maid next to her who was applauding desperately. She was in a good mood.

"Go, go back and get ready."

The Chaoyue Festival began in the evening, and the route of the parade was decided early, and the young man who played the role of the Xingyue Divine Monarch fell on the head of the noble child who was recognized as the best-looking. He is the eldest son of the sixth prince, and he just won the crown this year. Because of his outstanding appearance, every time he travels, he will cause a commotion. Once, he was almost drowned by the handkerchiefs, flowers and fruits lost by the girl's house, so that the sixth prince had no choice but to This prince is equipped with several personal guards.

Ning Xuan's relationship with this cousin is not too distant, but the sixth prince seems to have a tendency to favor the eldest prince recently, so Ning Xuan's attitude towards him has gradually cooled down.

Before the celebration officially started, the capital was already lively.

"The box on the top floor has been reserved? Do you know who I am?" 

A well-dressed young man followed by several guards yelled at the shopkeeper in the largest and most stylish restaurant in the capital.

The people who can appear here now are all powerful and powerful. His move is really inappropriate, and the guards beside him want to remind him.

The shopkeeper was not annoyed either, but took out a token, 

"It's the box reserved by Her Royal Highness." 

The young man's expression suddenly changed. There is only one princess in the entire Ning Kingdom, and she is also a direct-born princess born to the queen, and with the honor of being named by a national teacher, she is much more noble than the prince born to the most favored concubine today.

At this moment, Ning Xuan was sitting in the box on the top floor, sketching pictures on the menu.

"Brother Huang said, Master Guoshi likes to drink tea, so just use the tea leaves and tea set I brought to make tea. As for the dishes..."