The prince got up and bowed to the national teacher.

The national teacher just nodded, then supported his head with one hand, picked up another book and read it.

The same is true of their teachers and students on weekdays. After class, the prince can leave on his own, whatever he does in Qingyuntai, anyway, under the eyes of the national teacher.

The prince walked to the door, couldn't hold back, looked back at the national teacher, today's national teacher is too strange.

He saw the National Teacher lowered his eyes and turned his head slightly, as if listening to something, and the page in his hand had not been turned for a long time.

The prince retracted his gaze and walked out holding the book. He remembered that today should be the day Duan Yunkuo came to report to him, but it was still early, so he didn't know if he was here.

On weekdays, if Duan Yunkuo came early, he would go to the Linshui Pavilion in Qingyuntai to wait for him to finish his get out of class, but the time for the national teacher to teach the prince was not fixed. Sometimes Duan Yunkuo waited for an hour after waiting. He waited, but he was interrupted in the middle when he didn't like to do things.

Therefore, the sudden dismissal of the get out of class by the National Teacher just now caused the prince to be puzzled and surprised.

Before the prince approached Linshui Pavilion, a familiar voice came from behind him, which made him smile subconsciously.

"Xuanxuan?" He turned around and saw his sister running towards him with a food box, she didn't look like the dignified and polite princess in the eyes of outsiders.

Ning Xuan didn't know that her every move was in someone's eyes, she was just used to being unguarded in front of familiar people.

"Brother Huang! What did I bring you?" 

Ning Xuan raised the food box and handed it to the prince, "I made an appointment with Yun Kuo to come to see you today, and went to the small kitchen to watch what they made for you. Bingfu cake, the bottom layer is full of crushed ice, so that it can keep the temperature and not melt so easily." 

The prince was afraid that she would be tired holding the food box, so she immediately took the food box when she handed it over. He motioned her to go into the Linshui Pavilion, then raised his eyes to look at Duan Yunkuo, who was protecting Ning Xuan from behind.

Duan Yunkuo withdrew his hands and saluted in front of the prince.

"You and I don't need these polite gifts. Come in first." The prince patted Duan Yunkuo's shoulder, and the force on his shoulder was much heavier. 

"Next time, remember to help her carry the food box."

Duan Yunkuo's expression was indescribable. Of course, he also offered to let him help Ning Xuan carry the food box, but Ning Xuan said that she had to hand it over to the crown prince.

After all, it was not unheard of to change the food boxes and pastries in the middle. One of her father's concubines disappeared like this.

Duan Yunkuo knew that Ning Xuan was not worried that he would be detrimental to the prince, but that she believed in herself more than in others.

The food box is not easy to lift. If it was an ordinary twelve-year-old girl, she might not be able to lift it, but Ning Xuan studied at Bei'an Academy since she was a child, and started learning basic martial arts at the age of six. Weight doesn't matter.

Linshui Pavilion is surrounded by water on three sides and is elevated above the water, with a stone table and stone bench in the middle.

After Ning Xuan came in, she walked around and sat down against the railing on one side. She leaned on the redwood railing and looked down.

"Xuanxuan, why are you here?" 

The prince asked and opened the lid of the food box. White mist emerged from the food box, and there were still dewdrops on the lid. He was about to waste Ning Xuan's efforts.

Hearing this, Ning Xuan glanced at Duan Yunkuo and said, "I want to keep an eye on someone and not let him speak ill of me in front of the imperial brother."

Duan Yunkuo has long been accustomed to Ning Xuan's way of speaking and did not care about her. 

He said solemnly, "What I said are facts, not bad words."

 The prince was so happy that he reached out to squeeze Ning Xuan's face, 

"You have to let Yun Kuo stare at you so that you can know if you are serious about your studies in Bei'an Academy. You are already twelve years old, and you will be a big girl in a few years."

Ning Xuan covered her ears and pretended not to listen.

"Before the mother's death, let me take good care of you, find a sweetheart for you, and keep you safe and sound. I thought there was still a lot of time, and everything could come slowly, but..." The prince said this, wrinkled. brow.

The emperor's illness was repeated, and the other princes stared at the throne and were ready to move. Some time ago, the third prince colluded with foreigners again, which caused turmoil in the imperial court. After that, the third prince was exiled. The rest of the princes did not dare to do anything on the surface, but they kept making small movements secretly, which was almost impossible to prevent.

Ning Xuan put down the hand covering her ears, she knew what the emperor had not finished saying, but it was not something she could solve by worrying alone.

"Even if I don't have a loved one, I can live very well by myself. I have studied and learned so much in Bei'an Academy, but it can't be useless at all, right?" 

When she slept in the immortal world history class, her grades in the assessment would not be too bad.

The prince had nothing to do with her, shook his head, took out the cakes from the food box, and blocked her clever mouth.

Seeing that Duan Yunkuo and the prince were about to start a conversation, Ning Xuan took the initiative to avoid suspicion and offered to take a stroll around here and come back later.

Before the prince could talk to Ning Xuan, Ning Xuan had already left.

He thought that Qingyuntai was the territory of the National Teacher. No matter what he did, the National Teacher would know that Ning Xuan was Princess Ning and the sister of his student. On, should also pay attention to her by the way.

The truth is different from what the prince thought, he is the one who "incidentally".

Ning Xuan came to Qingyuntai to find the prince because she wanted to meet the legendary national teacher, but she hadn't seen it yet, and she was somewhat unwilling, so she went to try her luck under the guise of wandering around, even if she was not careful at that time. If you go the wrong way, you can also rely on her identity and age to say that she is ignorant, and the National Teacher will definitely not care about her.

She walked towards the tallest building in Qingyuntai.

Sensing that Ning Xuan was approaching, the national teacher put down the book in his hand. He stood up and paced back and forth, trying to find a mirror, but found that there was no such thing here, so he made a water mirror with tea.

In the water mirror, his appearance is still the same as before, almost unchanged, but his eyes are a little more melancholy and vicissitudes of life, and his dress has changed from a cross-collar to a stand-up collar. , with long black hair half-rolled behind his head.

During the years of searching for the reincarnation of Ning Xuan, he found the temple that Ning Xuan mentioned, but the portrait Ning Xuan mentioned had become mottled, and he could no longer see its original appearance, not even the faces of the characters in the painting. become blurred.

He simply burned the portrait.

He thought, everything can be done all over again, and these are not needed.

The national teacher turned the water mirror back into tea, and listened to where Ning Xuan was.

The little girl turned around outside the building, but she didn't push the door in.

His mood followed her wandering, up and down, as if floating in the clouds, and if he was a little careless, he would be shattered to pieces.

In the end, Ning Xuan still didn't have the courage to open the door. She didn't dare to offend the lord, so she turned around and left.

After a while, the door of the small building opened by itself.

If Ning Xuan felt something, she turned and looked back. She saw a shadow standing alone at the door, but she walked too far and couldn't see the person's appearance. Like looking at her.

An inexplicable emotion suddenly surged in my heart.

Ning Xuan didn't understand what the emotion was, but this emotion made her turn around and leave here faster.

Leaving the shadow behind, watching her run farther and farther, she didn't dare to take a single step.

=======================================

The author has something to say:

This article will not be very long, I try to be faster. Thank you for your support!