The voice came from behind with a wicked smile.

Ning Xuan took two steps back, then turned to face the young man with the broken eyebrows with a bright smile.

"Fu Nanxing, let go, let go, I'm going to find Duan Yunkuo!"

Fu Nanxing loosened her back collar according to her instructions, but blocked her way, saying, 

"You didn't say you didn't want to. Duan Yunkuo went to His Royal Highness to give you a small report? I changed his class schedule, he went to riding and shooting, and we went to Guqin class next session."

Ning Xuan's eyes widened, she stretched out her hand and posted Fu Nanxing On his forehead, 

"General Zhen Guo's precious grandson accompanies me to the guqin class? Are you okay?"

Fu Nanxing, who suddenly got closer to Ning Xuan, showed a stunned expression on her face, stared at her in a daze, and reacted. Afterwards, she blushed and said,  "Don't imitate my grandfather."

Ning Xuan stood in front of Fu Nanxing and looked him up and down. When he became more and more unnatural, she withdrew her gaze and turned to the Guqin class with a smile. , did not continue to question him.

Fu Nanxing walked beside Ning Xuan, remembering the scene in class just now, and felt it was necessary to remind Ning Xuan: 

"You were sleeping in class just now, Master Sun was very angry, maybe Duan Yunkuo didn't need to say it, His Royal Highness would just accept it. It's the news that you are going to bed in class today." 

Ning Xuan paused, showing a look of crying but no tears,  "Why didn't you wake me up? Brother Huang
knows, doesn't that mean that the National Teacher knows?!"

My brother is studying next to the National Teacher. If he says a word or two to the National Teacher, won't it make the National Teacher's impression of her worse?

"His Royal Highness mentioned what you did to Master Guo Shi?" 

Fu Nanxing ruthlessly pierced Ning Xuan's fantasy,

 "Besides, Master Guo Shi will not pay attention to these trivial matters. You are still worried about whether Master Sun will Let your evaluation be rated as C."

Ning Xuan put her hands together and made a prayer, 

"I also want to study with the national teacher like the emperor, if I don't pass the test, don't say follow the national teacher. , I didn't even have the chance to see him once."

There are many legends about this national teacher. It is said that he is a half-immortal, and there are also legends that he is a true immortal. 

However, in order not to be contaminated by cause and effect, immortals have never intervened excessively in the affairs of the world. Now, he completely regarded himself as a mortal of Ning Country. Although he did not make many shots, he always saved Ning Country from the fire and water.

This time, Emperor Ning Guo was ill, and everyone knew that his time was running out, and the remaining princes were not fuel-efficient lamps. Emperor Ningguo went to Qingyuntai to ask the national teacher to choose one of the princes to teach in person, but the national teacher did not refuse. He named the prince as a student and asked him to study with him.

Intervening so deeply in the mortal world, if he is really an immortal, there will never be a good end when the cause and effect are settled.

"You haven't met Master Guo Shi?" 

Fu Nanxing was surprised, didn't the Guo Shi live in the palace? Although Ning Guo's palace is very big, it's not like they haven't seen each other at all, right? Is it because the national teacher has almost never left Qingyuntai?

Ning Xuan smiled bitterly and said: "I don't know what happened. As far as I can remember, the national teacher has left Qingyuntai three times. Once to pray for rain, I slept for a whole day that day, no matter how the palace maid called me, I couldn't wake up; once When I modified the national line, I happened to be not in the capital. When I came back, the national teacher had already returned to Qingyuntai.

"This time, the emperor's apprenticeship ceremony, I finally got permission to enter Qingyuntai. I followed everyone. We entered the door together, and we lost our way while walking! "