7. Lifeline.

Here's today song... Enjoy reading...

_____________________________

Turning around with a tinge of hope just for it to be shattered again, she saw her Aasha ma's neighbour.

The same neighbour who gave a dress to Aadhi when she first came to Aasha's house.

And she still gives Aadhya dresses that doesn't fit her daughter anymore. With still a slight hope she asked that lady,"Seetha au...aunty , t..tell m...me th...that i hea...heard wr...wrong. ple.. please"

"I am... sorry dear, b..but you... Heard right... She met with an accident. She told me before leaving to inform you that she had to accompany Ajay, Nana and Nani ji today. She couldn't tell you about the same because the idea was sudden, she told that her parents are coming to meet Ajay and his family so also asked her to return with them. But it was all sudden and I don't know what exactly happened after she left leaving the key with me."
Seetha said trying to explain but Aadhi stood numb, cause Aasha meant a lot to her, infact Aasha meant everything to her.

"Dear don't worry, let's stay positive. Nothing will happen to your Aasha ma. I ma going to the hospital they were taken to. Do... Do you wanna join me!" She asked it more like a statement as she knew that she didnt have to ask to know the answer.

"Ye...yes" was all that she could let out from her throat that have now formed a lump.

Leaving from there they hailed an auto and hurried to the city hospital. The journey felt like eternity for Aadhya. She just prayed to her kanha to save her Aasha ma and Ajay pa and Nana, Nani.

Reaching the hospital she just followed seetha as nothing came out of her mouth. She just wished that everything was okay. She just heard all the commotion around her but she was not present there mentally.

"Oh the car accident case? They have been taken to ICU if you are their relatives please wait outside the ICU." That's it! Aadhya fainted hearing that. First of all she didn't have her breakfast and was made to cook for like a wedding procession all alone. Then she heard the news of her Aasha ma being in an accident and now they are in the ICU.

Aadhya is strong but she is weak when it comes to her Aasha ma. She can't live without her.
Aadhya wasn't oblivious to the surroundings, she could hear everything but her eyes felt like it was 10 kg when she tried to open it.

She just can't bring herself to open her eyes, all she could do was lay down motionless, but hear everything. She heard Seetha, " Dear, wake up! Don't you wanna see your Aasha ma?"

Yes! She wanted to see Aasha ma but she is afraid that she might see her Aasha ma hurt and weak and she can't handle that. She just can't. Aasha is her lifeline now and she is afraid to lose her.

As much as she wanted to see her Aasha ma that much she dreaded the worst possibility.
"Aadhi! , Beta (child) open your eyes. I am here right infront of you." She thought she heard her Aasha ma , she was afraid that it might be just her dream and if it is she didn't want to wake up from it.

" Dear, I am disappointed in you. You didn't stay strong for me. You should be positive in every way and never trust a thing that you have yourself confirmed of. You know Aadhi beta, I know your strong and even I am strong. Now look at me I am alright and in front of you. Just open your eyes and look at me." Came Aasha's voice, again. .

Aadhya dreaded that this voice might also disappear if she happens to open her eyes. But she thought of her Aasha ma who taught her to be strong in every situation. And now she just fainted? No she should be strong. She was now determined that she will open her eyes and pray for her Aasha ma.