But it was so long ago that she couldn't remember it.

Chenghuai put down the teacup in his hand, and the light pink tea in the cup shook slightly, but it didn't spill out.

"If you don't like it, don't drink it,"  he said.

Ning Xuan thought to herself, Immortal Venerable finally came up with this method of going down the stairs, she couldn't even give this face away.

"I will drink it. The tea that Xianzun brewed for me is not poisonous. Why don't I drink it?" 

Ning Xuan bent her eyes at Chenghuai and drank all the tea in the cup.

Chenghuai clenched her palms tightly, her eyes locked on her body, and she made sure that she had drank all the tea in the cup, so she picked up her own cup of tea and raised her head to drink it.

Ning Xuan licked the corners of her lips, and commented enthusiastically:

 "Xianzun, is this a flower tea? I think I drank the nectar, and it's quite sweet."

Chenghuai saw her expression as usual, and said naturally,  "Well, this is It's scented tea."

"Oh, is there anything else? I still want to drink it."  She likes sweets.

Ning Xuan pushed the teacup in front of Chenghuai, and accidentally touched the back of Chenghuai's hand with her fingertips. She suddenly felt dizzy, and the Immortal Venerable in front of her changed from one person to countless people.

Chenghuai calmly caught Ning Xuan, who had fallen unconscious, and explained softly, 

"A fascination flower, one branch has two flowers, and the nectar is only enough for two people to drink. No matter what you want, there is no more."

Before Ning Xuan was completely unconscious, she heard Hearing Immortal Venerable's calm voice, in the hazy sight, Chenghuai changed from countless to one.

She remembered in a trance that one of the elders of the Hehuan Sect liked to grow fascination flowers, but in the past ten years, only one has been planted, and the sect master took it to him and his outer room. It is said that the outer chamber was originally a strong girl. She learned that the sect master had already married and would not die. After drinking the nectar of the fascination flower, she became deeply rooted in love for the sect master and gave up her heart.

Before Ning Xuan had time to figure out why Immortal Venerable wanted to use the fascination flower on her, she lost consciousness.

Chenghuai picked up Ning Xuan, put her back on the bed with ease, then sat beside her bed, looking down at her sleeping face.

The evening breeze blew in from the half-opened window, picking up the broken hair on her forehead, Chenghuai cast out a spiritual force, and closed the window.

He gently brushed away the broken hair that covered Ning Xuan's face, and used his eyes to paint her facial features recklessly.

For the first time, Chenghuai felt greed and indulgence.

He thought, Ning Xuan must never have imagined that he would be such a despicable liar.

But it doesn't matter, they were originally in love with each other, but the timing of falling in love with each other was misplaced. Now he just resets the timing and starts all over again.

He recalled the way Ning Xuan looked at him when she just woke up in Canglan Mountain, she was undoubtedly delighted and happy.

As long as we can do it all over again, everything will be fine.

Ning Xuan, who was in a coma, had a strange dream. Her eyes kept flashing scenes of her life in Canglan Mountain, some of her efforts to learn to read, some of Lin Ming'er teaching her to practice, and some of her helping her. Lin Ming'er put on makeup, helped Du Ziruo improve the drug case, and watched Lin Ming'er and Huo Zhengqing quarrel and bicker... Before Ning Xuan could take a closer look, these clips were engulfed by the sudden black mist.

Ning Xuan was surrounded by black fog, she wanted to find a way to get out of the terrifying black fog, but no matter how she walked, there was black fog all around, as if she was the only one left in this world one person.

When the black mist engulfed Ning Xuan's memory, the previously stagnant demonic energy slowly invaded along the crack.

Ning Xuan felt that her bones were soaked by the chill, as if her soul was attached to this skeleton, and the chill made her soul tremble.

Suddenly, an extremely clear picture appeared in front of her eyes. She was dragging Immortal Venerable Chenghuai walking in the desert... 

Thats right, that's right. She and Immortal Venerable had experienced countless times in the secret realm of Hehuan, and finally came out of the secret realm of Hehuan after doing blissful things.

She remembered that she was too tired, so she fell asleep. Before she fell asleep, she asked Immortal Venerable:  "Will you take me home?"

Maybe she was confused and she forgot if Immortal Venerable had answered this question.

Then wait until you wake up and ask.

Ning Xuan opened her eyes and saw Immortal Venerable Chenghuai lying beside the bed. His long hair like ink was falling down. He had a very good-looking brow bone and a superior skin. Even in his sleep, he pursed his lips. Will she dream strange dreams like her.

His articulated hand held her slender hand tightly, as if afraid of losing her.

Ning Xuan blinked slowly, a strange red flashed across her eyes, and she returned to normal in a blink of an eye.

Chenghuai noticed Ning Xuan's movement, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and she opened her eyes.

"Xianzun, where is this place?" 

Ning Xuan didn't remember at all that she had lived in Canglan Mountain.

Chenghuai met her eyes and confirmed that she was not lying. He calmed down and looked at her tenderly:

 "Xuanxuan, this is Canglan Mountain. After we came out of the secret realm of Hehuan, you already have several Yue is pregnant and has been raising a baby in Canglan Mountain. Our children are special, so you will forget some things."

Ning Xuan always felt that there was something strange when she heard his name, and it seemed a little strange, but since the fairy Zun said so, so be it.

She lowered her eyes to look at her bulging belly, and the reaction of her body told her that this child had indeed had a period of time.

"I see."

 Ning Xuan was helped by him to get up and looked around the strange and familiar room.

Chenghuai had already prepared his remarks, he said,

 "Before the Dao Companion Ceremony is held, it is not appropriate for us to share the same room, so I will make you live here for the time being."

Ning Xuan widened her eyes and was speechless for a while.

Dao Companion Ceremony? She originally thought that following the Immortal Venerable home, at most she could become the madam in the name of Immortal Venerable. If the Dao Companion Ceremony is held...

 Then she has to swear to the Heavenly Dao. This heart is the only one, and she will never change her heart. Therefore, there are not many couples in the immortal world who hold the Dao Companion Ceremony. After all, few people can guarantee that their body and mind will always be unique.

"What's wrong?" 

Chenghuai noticed her body was stiff.

Only then did Ning Xuan realize that her love for Xianzun Chenghuai was nothing more than that, but Xianzun Chenghuai's love for her was to the point of swearing by her life.

It turned out that Xianzun loved her so much.