"Is the Immortal Venerable here to see the devil's womb? According to what Mr. Zi Ruo said, I drink medicine every day. It can reduce the pain it brings as it develops."

She naturally stretched out her wrist towards Chenghuai, because every time he checked his body, he would give her a pulse.

Chenghuai grasped her wrist like a ghost, and sat down beside her, but did not continue to move.

Ning Xuan looked at Chenghuai, and before he could wait for his familiar spiritual power, the atmosphere gradually became weird, and she moved her fingers a little uneasily.

Chenghuai looked down at her fingers, and there was the rouge she dipped in the fingertips.

He took out a clean handkerchief and gently wiped off the rouge on Ning Xuan's fingertips, then took her other hand and wiped away the color test on the back of her hand.

His movements were gentle, serious and focused, making Ning Xuan feel his care.

Ning Xuan didn't think much about it, maybe Xianzun Chenghuai just couldn't see that others didn't love cleanliness? He always likes to wear moon-white clothes, and he looks spotless on weekdays. He must be very clean.

"After the demon embryo is resolved, do you have any thoughts on where to go?" Chenghuai asked.

Ning Xuan looked at the man who was wiping her hands with her eyes down, and said, "Isn't Xianzun recommending me to go to the sect of the female cultivator?"

She had already thought about it. By that time, she had learned to read. He has also learned the basics of cultivation, and if he goes to the female cultivator's sect to practice, he will become stronger and stronger.

Chenghuai paused, grabbed her fingertips, raised her eyes to look at her, 

"I don't want to recommend it anymore."

Ning Xuan's eyes widened, obviously not expecting Immortal Venerable to go back on her word, her eyes were red with anger, He wanted to take his hand away, but the man grabbed it tightly.

"What does Xianzun mean?"

 She had already accepted what he said was wrong in the secret realm of Acacia, and now he has deceived her again?

Chenghuai looked at her and said, "Have you ever thought about staying in Canglan Mountain?"

Ning Xuan stopped and looked directly into Chenghuai's eyes.

These days, Du Ziruo would occasionally come to check on her body and change the medicine case. In order to ease Ning Xuan's nervousness, Lin Ming'er would also be there. Du Ziruo likes to tease Lin Ming'er, so he always talks about their qualifications.

Being able to become the apprentice of Chenghuai Immortal Venerable, his own qualifications are not ordinary. Huo Zhengqing was born with a sword bone, while Lin Ming'er was born with a Taoist body.

With a physique like Ning Xuan, how could she be worthy of being his apprentice?

"...Xianzun is joking." 

Ning Xuan pulled her hand away and turned to look elsewhere, leaving him with an indifferent silhouette.

Her fingertips rested on the table, and even began to tap on it impatiently.

Chenghuai clenched her empty palms tightly, her eyes retracted from her fingertips, and the pain in her heart was unbearable because of her rejection.

Knowing that she didn't want to see him now, Chenghuai turned and left.

He was only halfway there when he saw Du Ziruo coming out of the study, his expression looked very serious, even ugly. When Du Ziruo saw her friend, she sighed heavily, 

"Chenghuai, you are confused!"

Chenghuai looked at him puzzled, "What?"

The light's Predictive Star Instrument said, 

"You know that as long as you kill Ning Xuan, the demon embryo will disappear, why don't you do it?  When the Predictive Star Instrument turns from purple to blue, the whole immortal world will know that you are harboring the demon embryo. If you don't want to kill the demon embryo, do you still want your reputation as an immortal?"

Chenghuai raised his eyes and looked at the rotating Prediction Star Instrument, before he left the study, he sealed the Prediction Star Instrument to prevent it from spreading the information. After sending it out, other Zongmen's Prediction Star Instruments are just replicas. At most, they can receive information from his side, but cannot make calculations. As long as he can block the information from this side, others will not know.

But now it seems that it is impossible to hide.

"What if they know? They won't kill Ning Xuan." Chenghuai waved his hand, and took the spinning Prediction Star back into a small ball and put it into the box.

Du Ziruo's eyelids twitched wildly, looking at Chenghuai who was calm and composed, she always felt that something was going to happen.

"What do you want to do?"

"I will hold a Dao Companion Ceremony with her. No one should touch her." Chenghuai said.

Du Ziruo frowned, remembering how she and Chenghuai confronted Ning Xuan when she woke up that day, and he felt that this was inappropriate.

"Miss Ning will not be willing, she will only think that you are holding the Dao Companion Ceremony with her for the sake of the devil."

Chenghuai clenched the box in his hand, his eyes dark and unclear.

"It doesn't matter, as long as she forgets it."

As long as she forgets the unhappiness between them, and when she first came to Canglan Mountain, she would agree to him, to become his wife, and to stay in Canglan Mountain.

=============================================

The author has something to say:

Tsk, man.