"I'll come."

Before Ning Xuan waited for him After speaking, Chenghuai cast a spell, and the palace lantern floated up on the beam of its own accord and hung on it. The soft light illuminated the entire small room.

Ning Xuan's gaze shifted from the palace lantern to Chenghuai's body. When she met his gaze, she didn't look away as before, but smiled openly at him, "Xianzun is amazing.

" The most basic little spell, she should not be able to say "powerful",  Cheng Huai thought so, but when he heard her praise, he couldn't help but feel happy.

Chenghuai looked away, lowered his eyelids, coughed softly, raised his eyes, and asked, 

"Where do you want to put the mermaid's tears?" The
implication was that he could be ordered.

Ning Xuan held the box and shook her head. Xiao Ting only needed this one.

 A screen was used to block off the place where she slept. Ning Xuan simply opened the box and placed it on the shelf in front of the bed, so that she could illuminate this place.

Normally, the screen is not used, but now Ning Xuan has woken up, Lin Minger felt the need to open the screen, so she helped her to open the screen, so that people who just came in through the door would not see the other side of the bedroom. situation.

Chenghuai stopped when she saw her walking into the screen, and just stood in the small hall, waiting for her.

After Ning Xuan put her things away, she looked up and saw the mahogany wardrobe. The clothes inside were all bought for her by Lin Ming'er, but for her, who was used to the original outfit, the current outfit was still too restrictive.

She thought that after leaving Canglan Mountain in the future, she should change back to her original attire.

Ning Xuan lowered her eyes to look at her bulging belly. Even when Chenghuan was there, the fetus was still restless, but it was much better than when he was gone. Now it's a dull pain at best. .

She has always been good at patience.

"Xianzun, I want to rest first." 

Ning Xuan didn't go to the small hall, she saw the figure standing in the hall through the dim screen.

"Okay." 

Chenghuai's voice sounded a little low, and he didn't know if it was because of the distance or because he was in a low mood.

As soon as he took two steps, the magic womb in Ning Xuan's belly began to play havoc, and the devilish energy spread like salt on the wound.

Ning Xuan gasped in pain, and called out Chenghuai who was walking out, 

"Xian, Xianzun." 

Chenghuai immediately stopped and looked up at the screen, frowning, and the man behind him Hands clenched into fists, ready at any time.

"Can you please leave after I fall asleep?" 

Ning Xuan clutched her clothes. Because of the force, the silk satin had ugly creases.

If it was in the past, Ning Xuan might have been willing to endure it herself instead of asking for help, but now it is different, she has no other affection for him, he needs to use her to solve the demon, and she also needs his help. Get up, the two just get what they need, that's all.

In this case, she has nothing to be embarrassed about, and any embarrassment is hypocritical.

"Okay." 

Chenghuai stepped back into the hall and sat beside the round table.

In the face of Ning Xuan's request, he almost never refused.

There was the sound of clothes rubbing on the other side of the screen, Chenghuai lowered his eyes, inevitably recalling the last day in the secret realm of Hehuan, his ears were slightly red.

After Ning Xuan changed her clothes, she closed the box on the bedside, and the light here dimmed.

Chenghuai's eyelashes trembled slightly when he saw that there was no light in the corner of his eye.

Ning Xuan was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling with her eyes open, her hands on her lower abdomen, as if she was worried that the magic womb would cause trouble while she was asleep, she turned her head to the side, looked through the screen, and saw that under the light, that The figure of Dao Jing sitting in the hall is like a painting reflected on the screen.

It was like when she ran to the temple dedicated to Xianzun when she was a child, and under the illumination of countless candles, she saw the portrait of Xianzun.

The fairy in the painting is the fairy in the painting. If it falls to the ground and becomes a human, it is not the fairy in the painting in her heart.

=============================================

The author has something to say:

The current process:

Ning Xuan: love → not love.

Chenghuai: do not love → love without knowing.

At the beginning, Ning Xuan's love was a bit complicated, with worship and gratitude taking up most of it. What she really liked was a piece of paper and her own fantasies. When she realized that there was a gap between him and her own fantasies, she quickly pulled it out.

Cheng Huai, on the contrary, he originally liked Ning Xuan, whether in the secret realm of Hehuan or outside the secret realm, but because his feelings were taken away by the devil, after leaving the secret realm, he thought that He didn't love her, and now without the interference of the devil, he would only fall in love with Ning Xuan again and again.

(I don't know if I have written QAQ clearly