Master should be firm, apart from feeling sadness and sadness when he sees life being destroyed, it is rare for him to have emotional changes because of other things.

Huo Zhengqing's hand holding the sword tightened, he thought he should understand.

"Master, if Miss Ning hasn't learned to write, I'm afraid she can't read these books at the moment, and... these readings are simple, but somewhat boring. The disciples have read these books before, and there are some in them. The illustrations are suitable for Ning girl to learn." 

Huo Zhengqing stopped the topic just now and recommended a book to Master.

"Junior sister's previous homework was also tutored by the disciple. These books are not bad. They should be enough." 

Huo Zhengqing helped Shizun sort out the books, and Chenghuai just needed to stand by and watch him play with it.

Chenghuai looked at her apprentice with such a reliable appearance, and suddenly recalled that in the secret realm, Ning Xuan was dragging him in a coma, and she kept muttering--

"Does your apprentice know that you are so heavy?"

He endured The corners of his lips could not be bent, and he looked at Huo Zhengqing with a smile.

Huo Zhengqing stood straight with a stack of books in his arms, and was stunned for a while at the smiling face of the master, but became embarrassed.

He rarely sees the master smiling at him. Usually, when the master praises him "not bad", it has been able to make him happy for half a year.

Chenghuai patted him on the shoulder, "Thank you. Let's go back to Canglan Mountain." 

Huo Zhengqing's cheeks were flushed.

He thought that after Shizun came back from the secret realm of Hehuan, he had changed a lot and became... more like a mortal.

On the way back, Huo Zhengqing began to worry again that if the books he chose were not suitable, wouldn't he be sorry for Master's "thank you"?

"Master, Miss Ning... what kind of girl is she?" 

If you know more, you can use the correct teaching materials to treat students. Huo Zhengqing is ready to share the teaching task for Master.

Chenghuai looked in the direction of Canglan Mountain, recalling Ning Xuan in the secret realm and Ning Xuan who had a bad attitude towards him now.

"She's a tough and brave girl." 

If it were someone else, I'd probably have left him long ago and run away alone.

However, she is also a very insecure little girl. If she falls down in one place, she is unwilling to try again. Instead, she shrinks into her own safety zone, and then uses the thorns all over her body to aim at the outside world.

Through temptation, he knew that he would not be angry with her, so he began to deliberately provoke him with words. Chenghuai didn't know where, after she kicked him out of the house, her expression was as uncomfortable as she was about to cry.

"It seems that Miss Ning has a good character."  Huo Zhengqing said.

Chenghuai was noncommittal, and added:  "Bullying the soft and fearing the hard, the outside is different."

Huo Zhengqing looked sideways at the master. It was rare for a master to have such a completely different evaluation of a person, but he touched the smile in the eyes of the master. , you will know that the meaning of the master is not a literal meaning.

The two returned to Canglan Mountain just as the sun went down.

Lin Ming'er told Ning Xuan about the basics of cultivation, only to find out that Ning Xuan had never practiced in the Hehuan Sect at all.

Because the two of them chatted too much, Lin Ming'er almost forgot to cook for Ning Xuan, and hurriedly went to the small kitchen to cook Ling Mi porridge for Ning Xuan. Then came the sound of a stool falling to the ground from the room.

"Miss Ning!" 

Lin Ming'er just took one more step forward when she felt the demonic energy rushing towards her face, cold to the bone, almost freezing her.

At this time, Chenghuai and Huo Zhengqing also came to the entrance of the small courtyard. Huo Zhengqing dodged in front of Lin Ming'er, protected his junior sister with his sword, and motioned her to step back.

Chenghuai strode into the room.

I saw the tablecloth on the table in the middle of the house was burning with flames, the overturned oil lamp rolled to the ground, and Ning Xuan fell down not far from the oil lamp, covering her stomach and lying on the ground in pain. , and a layer of ice formed under her.

Just as Chenghuai approached, the ice under her gradually transitioned to her, and her ink hair was covered with fine frost.

Chenghuai hurriedly picked up Ning Xuan, put out the burning tablecloth with a spell, and then checked Ning Xuan's body.

Ning Xuan raised her head, she was lying in Chenghuai's warm embrace, and she could clearly see his frown.

She opened her lips, subconsciously trying to explain, but she couldn't speak for a while, so she closed her mouth.

Chenghuai checked her body, and it was the magic womb in her body that was at work,

 "Miss Ning, if you're not feeling well, let me know." 

As the sun went down, the magic womb in Ning Xuan's belly was about to move. She wanted to say something . A lamp, but because the pain was too severe, she knocked over the lamp, which made the tablecloth ignite, and the fire spread suddenly, maybe the fetus in the womb wanted to protect her, or maybe it was to protect herself, so the devilish energy was there Frost formed on her.

But after Chenghuai came, her pain eased a lot.

"Xianzun is so nervous about me, is it because he is pleased with me?" 

Ning Xuan knew that Chenghuai was only concerned about the devil in her belly, not nervous about her at all. Saying this was just deliberately misinterpreting his behavior and making him unhappy. .

Chenghuai and Ning Xuan in her arms looked at each other, her eyes were full of water, and the circles of her eyes were reddish. She didn't know if it was because of the pain or because she saw him.

Hearing Ning Xuan's words, he wasn't as unhappy as she had imagined. Instead, he asked seriously, 

"Does it make you happy when you're nervous?"

This wonderful feeling made his empty heart rumble again. The wind was blowing, and it seemed that with a little more sunlight and moisture, his heart could grow back.

===========================================

The author has something to say: It

should be regarded as double growth.

(The update time is not stable, and I have been running around recently. QAQ