She knows how to hurt someone with words. Chenghuai Xianzun used her as a tool to nurture a demon. He didn't know what it was like to have failed expectations, and he didn't know what it was like to be The taste of betrayal by a loved one, he has no heart at all.

Chenghuai's hand holding the porridge bowl trembled, as if she did not expect Ning Xuan to say such a thing.

Counting down his life, no one has ever had such a strong hatred for him, and even if he did, he would not dare to express it in front of him.

Chenghuai put down the porridge bowl and turned to go out.

Ning Xuan saw him go out of the corner of the eye. It was obvious that she deliberately stabbed him with words, but the knife seemed to have stabbed herself.

She bit her lower lip and looked up at the Lingmi porridge on the table.

Before Chenghuai entered the house, she drank the Lingmi porridge brought by Lin Minger. This bowl of porridge was different from Lin Minger's, with a little sugar added in it, which was a little sweet.

Ning Xuan realized that this bowl of porridge might have been made by Chenghuai herself, so it was a little hard to swallow.

She felt the pain in her heart.

While torturing Chenghuai, she was also torturing herself.

Ning Xuan never thought that she was such an awkward person.

It turns out that love and hate can be so strong that she becomes another person.

Cheng Huai, who was standing in the courtyard, took back his consciousness after Ning Xuan drank the porridge, walked out of the courtyard slowly, and met the eldest disciple Huo Zhengqing at the door of the courtyard.

"Master." 

Huo Zhengqing saluted Chenghuai.

As soon as he finished practicing swordsmanship, he received a message from the master and rushed over in a hurry.

Chenghuai glanced back at the direction of the yard and said, 

"Go down the mountain and find some reading materials for children to read."

"Yes." 

Huo Zhengqing was about to leave, but was stopped by Master again.

Chenghuai thought about it and said, "I'll go with you."

Huo Zhengqing's response was a little hesitant, but it was a trivial matter, and he was still working hard for the master. Would this make his apprentice too incompetent? But seeing the Master's indifference, he should swallow the words of refusal in his stomach.

The yard was calm again.

Ning Xuan didn't want to be bored in this room, just like she was in the Hehuan Sect before, like a bird kept in a cage.

The Holy Land of the Hehuan Sect is a small building. Her activities are not very large, and she is really bored, so she climbs up to the attic and overlooks it. 

She used to use the "clairvoyance" that the elders gave her to look into the distance, but the buildings of the Hehuan Sect were taller than the small buildings in the Holy Land, and since she saw the scene of the disciples double cultivation, she never used the "clairvoyance" again. ".

Ning Xuan walked to the gate of the courtyard and felt a thin film in front of her. She raised her hand to touch it, and the air in front of her distorted.

She tried to stretch her hand through the film, and the next moment, Lin Ming'er came to her panting.

"Miss Ning, where are you going?" 

Lin Ming'er hurriedly supported Ning Xuan, as if she was something fragile.

Ning Xuan realized that the film was to inform others that she was leaving here.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Lin Ming'er just stared at the barrier in front of her and explained, 

"Master was worried that something happened to Miss Ning, so he set down the barrier. As long as you step out of the hospital door, we will be here to help you in time."

Ning Xuan retracted her gaze, "This way..."

Are you sure you're not worried about her escaping, so you're watching her? Ning Xuan knew it well, but she didn't use these words to tell Lin Ming'er.

Ning Xuan can tell who is good to her and who is not good to her.

Lin Ming'er came in a hurry, still holding a wet brush in her hand, she slapped it with both hands and put it in the storage bag, then looked at Ning Xuan inquiringly,

 "Where is Miss Ning going? Are you leaving?"

Ning Xuan has never learned the magic of storing and retrieving things, the pen that was in her hand just now disappeared, and she was surprised, so she glanced at her hand more.

With her hands, she can use spells as well as write. She understands all the tiny characters in the ancient books, which is great...

Under her eyes, Lin Ming'er felt a little embarrassed and withdrew her hand.

Compared with Ning girl, her hands are all callused, rough and ugly. And she just said those high-level words to Ning girl, she must have started to hate her...

Ning Xuan was young and had not learned much magic, so she felt it was novel and asked, 

"Why did the brush you just used... disappear? ?"

Lin Ming'er realized that Ning Xuan didn't hate her, but was curious about her little magic.

"It's storage magic. If Miss Ning wants to learn, I can teach you!" 

Lin Ming'er looked even more excited than Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan was infected by Lin Ming'er's enthusiasm, and her mood became unusually calm. Unlike Chenghuai, as long as she saw him, her emotions would fluctuate uncontrollably, making her seem like a different person.

"Thank you."

Lin Ming'er smiled at Ning Xuan.

Under the sun, even the strands of Ning Xuan's hair reflected golden light, her smile was bright and brilliant, and her eyes shone with light.

Lin Minger thought, if a girl like Ning was born in an ordinary family, she must have a very beautiful and happy life.

=========================================

The author has something to say:

I have to go far today and tomorrow, and I should not change it tomorrow.