The strange girl bowed to Xianzun Chenghuai.

Xianzun Chenghuai showed her a faint smile, 

"Go."

The gentleness in his eyes made Ning Xuan feel at ease. He didn't change, he was still the gentle Xianzun.

"I'm going to see Junior Sister." 

Another disciple holding a sword also said goodbye and left the room.

Ning Xuan turned her attention to the strange young man beside Chenghuai Immortal Venerable. He had a handsome face, half-waisted hair, and a small jade gourd hanging around his waist. Herbal scent, slightly bitter, like the bitterness she had tasted in a coma.

"I'm here with Du Ziruo, a medical fairy on Peach Blossom Island." 

Du Ziruo received Ning Xuan's curious eyes and introduced herself to her.

Ning Xuan looked around and looked at Immortal Venerable Chenghuai. In an unfamiliar environment, she naturally sought the help of the person she knew best.

Chenghuai said, "This is Canglan Mountain. My two apprentices just went out. The Hehuan Sect has been destroyed by demons. If you don't have a place to go, you can stay here for the time being." 

He didn't care about her and didn't explain What, but a direct statement of the current status quo.

Ning Xuan heard something wrong in his tone, as if she was in the secret realm of Hehuan, and she was not the same person as Immortal Chenghuai outside the secret realm of Hehuan.

In other words, the attitude towards her is very different.

"Xianzun?" 

Ning Xuan's voice was hoarse, as if it was blown away in the wind.

Chenghuai learned from Du Ziruo's mouth that Ning Xuan was pregnant with his child. The demon fetus concealed the fetus in his womb and concealed it from everyone. Taking advantage of this opportunity, she was completely fused with the fetus.

The combination of him and Ning Xuan gave birth to children born with immortal bones and spiritual power. They were born geniuses. The devil fetus merged with their children. There was no need to absorb all the evil thoughts and human emotions like every demon king. , as long as the time is ripe, it can tear through Ning Xuan's belly, crawl out of her belly, and destroy the world.

As long as he thinks that the devil's embryo was born early, he has his own power, and the guilt and self-blame in Chenghuai's heart can't be restrained. The person who should save the common people has instead become the promoter of destroying the world. How ironic and ridiculous.

But this should have nothing to do with Ning Xuan, who doesn't know anything, but every time Chenghuai sees Ning Xuan's face, an inexplicable emotion will surge in his heart. Now, when he treats Ning Xuan, he can't treat him with the same attitude he treats others.

Du Ziruo also noticed that something was wrong with his friend. He and Chenghuai had known each other for so many years, and he had never seen him speak coldly to anyone, not to mention that he and this girl Ning had a skin-to-skin relationship.

Is there anything he doesn't know about it?

"Miss Ning has just woken up, so she may not know the current situation." 

Du Ziruo came out to ease the atmosphere and was about to approach Ning Xuan, but was stopped by Chenghuai.

Chenghuai shook his head at him. Now that Ning Xuan was pregnant with a demon, Du Ziruo was almost infected with demonic energy when she was treating her, it was too dangerous, it was better to keep him away from her.

Ning Xuan noticed Immortal Venerable's movements and thought, Immortal Venerable didn't let other men approach her.

Chenghuai took a step forward, took the conversation, and said bluntly, 

"After that day, you are pregnant with my child."

Ning Xuan was stunned for a while, the life in her stomach seemed to sense the change in her mood, and gently He arched the palm of her belly.

Is she pregnant with Xianzun's child? !