He just wanted her to understand that she should keep her distance from others, especially men.

"I'm afraid that Xianzun will have an accident. It's great to see that you are still here when I wake up."

Ning Xuan didn't think much about it. She didn't think Xianzun would hurt her. Even if she used the forbidden technique before, Xianzun looked like He was so angry that he didn't do anything to her.

Chenghuai met her wet eyes, of course he knew her anxiety and how happy she was when she saw him. His heart softened.

This emotion was caught by the devil and amplified infinitely.

Ning Xuan noticed that Xianzun Chenghuai's eyes had changed and her cheeks were slightly red, and she knew that Xianzun would not really be angry with her.

"Xian, Xianzun."

Chenghuai heard her voice, as if mixed with honey, as if every word had its own emotion, constantly beating and jumping, bewitching him to walk in her direction.

Ning Xuan was half-sitting in Chenghuai's arms, her wrist was still in Chenghuai's hand.

She looked into Chenghuai's eyes, and saw her own reflection in Xianzun's deep eyes, her heartbeat was uncontrollable, and shyly slowly climbed up her face.

In Chenghuai's eyes, Ning Xuan's cheeks were flushed, making her pretty face more and more beautiful. It was like a flower blooming in spring. The fragrance of the flowers was sweet.

The inexplicable and unexplainable taste in his heart was spreading, and even his ears were burning.

"Miss Ning..." Chenghuai blinked his eyes slowly, his reason and emotion seemed to divide his soul into two, reason told him that there must be something wrong with his current state, but his emotion was extremely eager and warm. Surging, as if to drown the whole world.

Ning Xuan also noticed something was wrong with Xianzun Chenghuai. His ears were so red, what happened? Is it his injury? Or is the spirit beast just now poisonous?

She put her hand on Chenghuai's forehead, imitating the doctor who came to treat her when she was sick.

"Xianzun, your forehead is so hot, isn't it uncomfortable?" Her touch made Chenghuai's breathing more and more rapid, and the sweet smell lingered around him, lingering.

More than just his forehead was hot, he felt uncomfortable all over.

The magic womb hidden in his waist was only an egg the size of a fingernail, and its magic thread was bigger than its body. Before anyone noticed it, it unscrupulously absorbed the emotions of Chenghuai and Ning Xuan. Just like fishing, throw a little bait and you'll get double the big fish.

Chenghuai held Ning Xuan's wrist and unconsciously increased her strength. Ning Xuan felt the pain, but did not dare to cry out. She thought, Immortal Venerable must be more uncomfortable than her. If she could share half of his pain, Ning would Xuan is willing to accept.

Time passed silently, and he held his breath, even if it would make his wound heal more slowly.

He let go of Ning Xuan's wrist, his eyes dropped, and he saw that Ning Xuan's already delicate skin had red marks due to his excessive force.

"You...why didn't you tell me?"

Chenghuai saw the red mark, reminding him of what he had thought about Ning girl just now, and the shame and guilt suddenly flooded into his heart.

Ning Xuan covered her wrists with her long sleeves and said firmly:

"Compared to the injury on Immortal Venerable, what is my pain? If Immortal Venerable wants to share it with me, please feel free to come. Let Xianzun bear the danger and pain alone, and I can share it with you!"

Chenghuai didn't expect to get such an answer, he opened his lips and stared at this silly girl, speechless.

A strange fragrance spreads, and the breathing sounds of the two are intertwined.

The next moment, he held down Ning Xuan's head, wrapped his arms around her slender waist, and kissed her lips.

Ning Xuan's heart was beating like thunder, she felt Chenghuai's tenderness and pity for her, her mind was completely filled with surprises and joy, she could hardly think about other things.

The surging emotions are overflowing, so even if part of it is swallowed by an unknown creature, she will not notice it.

Compared to Chenghuai Xianzun's emotions, the demon found that Ning Xuan's emotions were purer and more delicious, and they were simply superb!

When the demon foetus focused on absorbing Ning Xuan's emotions, but forgot to control Chenghuai's emotions, and also simulated the undisguised love and desires of Mo Xiu, Chenghuai's rationality completely collapsed, leaving only emotions to dominate him. action.

The earth was turned upside down, the breeze was blowing, and the pool water was disturbed.

The swimming fish jumped up from the pool, climbed to the peak, then fell suddenly, fell into the lake, and played with another swimming fish.

The greedy demon was not satisfied with being parasitized in Chenghuai's body, so he quietly changed the host, taking away all the emotions of the original host by the way.

Everything was shifted at this moment, completely changed.

When the matter was over, the exit of the secret realm appeared beside the two of them.

For monks, the body of Tianyin is the best cauldron for cultivation. Even if the other party doesn't want to, the spiritual energy will be continuously input into the other party's body.

Chenghuai's injury has fully recovered in the abundant spiritual energy, including the opening in his waist, it is almost impossible to see that he has been injured.

Chenghuai sat up and looked down at Ning Xuan, who had fallen asleep because she was too tired, and pressed her calm heart doubtfully.

Why...he couldn't have any feelings for her? His heart was empty, as if something had been stolen.

Those joys are like a bubble, and after bursting, there is only air left.

Chenghuai pressed his waist, his injury had recovered, and the magic womb that had been hidden in his waist was gone.

He finally realized that everything was fake, and it was all fake emotions created for him by the scheming demon embryo.

How could someone like him fall in love with someone else?

========================================