"You..." 

As soon as she said the first word, Ning Xuan noticed it. Aware of the difference in Immortal Venerable's voice, he took a deep breath, as if he was holding back something, his voice forcibly calmed down, and continued: 

"Keep going in this direction, this is the way we came, there will be no Other dangers, go."

He spoke very fast, and after he finished speaking, he pushed Ning Xuan's shoulder directly, signaling her to go quickly.

Before Ning Xuan could react, her body ran forward for a few meters. When she came back to her senses, she could no longer smell the blood on Immortal Venerable's body, only the moist breath, and the sound of friction just heard. It also suddenly fell silent, leaving her thumping heartbeat and the sound of rapid breathing due to exercise.

Immortal Venerable did not choose to venture forward, but chose the road when they came, and turned back to avoid this strange heavy rain.

Ning Xuan only had Xianzun Chenghuai's orders in her mind. Even if she couldn't see anything, even if the sharp branches scratched her skin, she didn't dare to stop.

She subconsciously told her that Xianzun Chenghuai helped her block the danger, so she was safe. As long as she did what Xianzun said, she would be able to escape.

She had regained a healthy body and had aura bonus, and she could run far away at once, but her soul seemed to be burdened with tens of thousands of pounds, which made her breathless.

How is Xianzun now?  Isn't his injury still healed?  What is behind them?  Can Immortal Venerable handle it?  Ning Xuan's mind was in a mess, but she knew very well that, being by Immortal Venerable's side, she couldn't help him at all, and instead would drag him down.

When she heard a shrill and sharp roar behind her, her mind seemed to explode, she suddenly stopped, and goose bumps crawled up her skin like tiny bugs.

I don't know when the rain has become smaller, and it's dripping, and it can't hurt her at all.

Only then did Ning Xuan realize that she had already reached the edge of the oasis. The bright moonlight was shining in the desert. As long as she took a step, she could escape from the dark clouds.

The roar behind her became more and more miserable, and the sound wave shook the leaves around her.

Ning Xuan ran into the desert and looked up at the sky. The desert side was full of bright moonlight and the sky was full of stars, while the oasis side was overwhelmed by dark clouds, and the rain poured down.

The most important thing is to have self-knowledge, she can't help Xianzun at all, and it will drag him down, so she can only try to do what she can.

The position where Immortal Venerable pressed his waist from time to time flashed in his mind. She clenched her palm tightly, used the stars to identify the direction, and ran towards the road where she came.

Ning Xuan has always been careful and sensitive about the people she cared about. When Xianzun woke up, he was looking for his sword. Later, when handling fish for her, including when he was in danger, his first reaction was to look for the sword.

She wants to find Xianzun's sword.

Time passed quickly, and in the oasis, a giant beast about two people tall leaned down, blue blood flowed from his left eye, roared out of his throat, and kept shaking his head, trying to throw the person off him.

Chenghuai grabbed its horn and pressed it against its back. His right hand was stained with the blue blood flowing from the giant beast's eyes, glowing blue in the darkness, and he reached out and tried to break off its sharp horns.

The heavy rain was getting more and more urgent, and the rain merged with the blue blood on his hand, making a "sizzling" sound, as if it was corroded.

Chenghuai quickly recognized the spirit beast.

Rain Indigo Eudemons, wherever it goes, it will rain. Its blood is mixed with rainwater, which is a harmful poison. Some people use its blood as a paint for paintings. This blue is also known as Rain Indigo Blue , and because it also glows in the dark, it is very popular.

The pain made Chenghuai more and more sober, he used all his strength to break off the horn of the phantom beast, and then stabbed its back fiercely.

The shrill screams of the phantom beast almost shattered Chenghuai's eardrums. The wounds all over his body were completely cracked, and the rain mixed with his fresh blood dripped down, staining his moon-white clothes.

Chenghuai was finally thrown off his back by it, and his whole body flew into the big tree, almost breaking the trunk.

He spat out a mouthful of blood and shifted all over his body, especially his bones, as if they were all broken, almost numb with pain.

The blue blood of the phantom beasts glowed dimly and flowed all over the ground, mixed with the blood of Chenghuai, and the mixed blue looked even more magnificent.

It flashed its sharp claws and moved slowly towards the half-dead man on the ground.

This was supposed to be its prey.

Chenghuai's eyes were half-opened, his vision was blurred by the rain, his arms could hardly be lifted, so he could only try to bend his fingers.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the opening on his waist.

Taking advantage of his weakness, the magic womb stretched out the magic silk, unscrupulously absorbing everything that could be used around him.

However, what it likes most is Chenghuai's feelings. After finding that other things have been absorbed as if they have not been absorbed, it withdraws the magic silk in disappointment, waits for Chenghuai to die, and then looks for the next "host".

His emotions became very light and light, as if he died at this moment, there would be no waves.

Just as the phantom beast's claws were about to snap down, its body suddenly fell down, and more and more blue blood flowed out from the horns pierced into its back.

It roared in a low voice, staring at the "prey" in front of it with its intact left eye.

One person and one beast were seriously injured and almost died.

Chenghuai's breathing became lighter and lighter. He knew very well that if the stalemate could not stand, the phantom beast would replenish the energy it needed in the rain, and would soon recover from the injury, and he would probably be dead.

The little desire for survival that was born was soon swallowed by the devil's womb. Now that it is strong and weak, it can't compete with the devil's womb.

Chenghuai didn't know that the magic womb was "stealing" his emotions, but he closed his eyes again and didn't want to open them.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he heard the same voice he often heard when he was in a coma.

"Xianzun!"

Chenghuai suddenly opened his eyes.

The magic embryo felt his surging emotional fluctuations, like a huge wave, and it stunned it all at once, and the magic silk collapsed.

In the blue blood full of dim light, the little girl was wearing his long gown, holding his sword tightly in her arms, and stumbled towards him with one foot deep and one foot shallow.

In her eyes, his figure was reflected, and a beautiful radiance burst forth, as if all dangers would leave her as long as she saw him, and all difficulties would be solved.

Cheng Huai thought that she needed him.

=======================================

The author has something to say:

take a sip.