New Character! The Trickster

Requested by the lovely @TouyaTsimp

You meet

The match started in what looked to be an abandoned circus. All of the old and overgrown rides and attractions wasn't the most comforting to look at it, but what was worse was the screams. Screams came from everywhere but you never made it to your teammates in time.

You decided the only way for you to get out was to wait it out. The best chance of survival was to make it to the hatch without being caught. However, it pained you to be so weak.

The last survivor was whisked into the sky and the search began. You ran as quietly as possible, searching around every corner, but every time you found nothing. Anxiety loomed over you as you thought you'd never find the hatch and end up in a painful death.

A loud pumping erupted from your chest, cramping up your esophagus so no breath could come out. Who ever killed everyone else, was there.

You started running, it didn't matter if he saw you anymore, you had to try.

Knives flung past you, cutting the surface of your skin as they glided past you. You couldn't give up now though, there had to be a way out for you. Just then, a knife plunged into your back, making you fall to the ground.

You winced but jumped back up, manically searching for a hole in the ground. Your body was running on pure adrenaline at this point, but you couldn't care less.

Then, there it was. The looming and dark pit that would lead you to safety. But just as you noticed it, you felt a burn through your stomach. You looked down to see a warm, red liquid pooling through your fingers.

Laying on the ground, you saw your attacker. He was a tall and lean man, who was in all honesty really attractive. He definitely knew it too. But you also weren't looking for a boyfriend when literally just continuing to live was on your mind.

You started to crawl towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" He chuckled. "The games basically over. It's pathetic."

"Fuck you." You spat.

"What was that, coward? I know you hid the entire match." He said, shooting another knife in your back. Immediately, you grabbed a rock and threw it at you as hard as you could. It hit his face with a hard crunch, his skin being torn with it. "You mother fucker!"

Using all your arm strength, you threw yourself into the pit, leaving the killer alone for good.

You meet again

The sound of your feet hitting the concrete echoed through the halls, a second pair not far behind yours. You took every turn, trying to shake him off for good, but eventually you met with a dead end. Slowing down his run, the killer fixed his purple hair with a small sigh.

"You know, we can't keep meeting like this. You're gonna drive me wild." He smirked.

"Fuck you."

"Ouch, you got some bite. Should I go ahead and dim the lights or?" The killer cooed.

"In your dreams. I'm into pretty guys." You spat.

"Then you must really love me." He said, throwing a knife towards you, just barely grazing your skin. "I'd love to here you scream. It probably sounds so wonderful."

"Kill me if you want, I already give up. But, you will never hear me scream." You declared, opening up your arms.

"I think I wanna see you run again actually. How about another lap, dog?" He smirked, but you stood still, holding eye contact.