You meet again

The Trapper (Evan Macmillan)

Evan never really knew his mother, but he remembered what his dad said about her and he knew the remnants of her existence. She left a diary from when she was pregnant with Evan, talking about everything she wanted to teach him and how his father treat her. When his Archie Macmillan was still sane, he seemed to be a real gentleman, and that's what Evan wanted to be.

Evan was an old fashioned man, he liked the idea of dating for marriage, but he never really saw anyone that would be suitable enough for marriage with him. He liked the idea of a wife, but no one really stuck out to him. That was until he met you.

Sure, he had literally no idea how to express it, as he'd been taught by his dad to always appear to be the toughest in the building. Compared to him, you were very small and frail, therefore he needed to protect you, otherwise who would?

Normally, he would refuse to hurt someone like you, but the entity made it his duty too, so he didn't have much of a choice. Evan had a lot of pride in all his work, so he needed to do the entity's job well too.

Whenever he saw you in the next match, he tried to put out traps a little more obviously. Unfortunately, you are pretty blind when you're stressed, so you weren't looking for traps and fell in one. Evan cursed under his breath whenever he heard your scream. He couldn't exactly help you, so instead he ignored you.

At the end of the match, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Grabbing your wrist, somewhat gently, he pulled you closer to him.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed or something?" He said in his deep, gruff voice. "Stop walking into the bear traps, I put them in plain sight."

"Why would you do that? For me?" You tilted your head. He was supposed to be a killer after all.

"Because... it, uh... it doesn't feel as good to easily hurt someone so helpless." He said, trying to smooth over any idea that he cared about your well being. Trying is the correct word, because he genuinely didn't know how to talk to you.

"I'm not helpless. You just look down on everyone because you're arrogant." You ripped your wrist back, stomping away from the odd killer.

The Wraith (Phillip Ojomo)

Oddly enough, the disappearing spirit thought about you a good bit. You were interesting to him, whether it was the way your hair framed your face or how, even though you were a bit clumsy, you always wanted to help your teammates. You had a warmth about you that balances his cold.

He watched you a good bit. He didn't exactly stalk you, but when he saw you in public, he wouldn't look anywhere else. To him, you were extremely pretty, and pretty things are nice to look at.

While working on a generator, you began to shiver and get goosebumps. Maybe it was a cold day? No, it wasn't. Phillip was watching you work, seeing how you tinker at generators and how peaceful you were as a whole. I mean even moths would land near you without a care.

Bong, bong

You flipped around, jumping to your feet ready to take off, but the spirit put his hands up. You felt like he meant no harm, especially after he let you go through the hatch.

"I just wanna talk." He said, icy white eyes focusing on you. You turned to face him and he continued. "My name is Phillip, um, what's yours?"

"I'm (Y/n)." You said, shuffling your feet a bit. "Um... are you trying to get me to trust you so I'm easier to kill?"

"No. I'm just... uh, offering my friendship."

You smiled. Phillip was a nice man, he just was a little awkward sometimes. You went to respond, but a loud noise was heard, signaling that the gate was open. The spirit went invisible again and started towards the open gate.