Introduction

From the beginning of time, the idea of a spiritual place where souls are tortured existed. You may or may have not believed in this place until that day. It was an average day, like any other, but while getting ready for the day, you felt a slight change in energy. The whole room went cold and still, like it was frozen.

Nothing in the room was moving anymore, not even the fan you kept on permanently. You shivered, stepping towards the exit of your room, looking around. A deep sense of warmth enveloped you, coming from your kitchen. A bright orange and yellow orb suspended itself in the middle of the room, rays of black swarming in and out of itself.

The heat that came off of it felt welcoming, like a bath at the perfect temperature. You felt yourself walking closer, but you couldn't stop yourself, it called to you. Reaching out your hand, a gust of wind began to pull you closer, until the orb completely sucked you in.

Opening up your eyes, you saw your surroundings again. A desert, but the sky was a scarlet color fading into a yellow, which didn't make you feel easy. The most followed religion, Christianity, called this hell and for the sake of argument we'll call this place that. Looking around you saw others, some more friendly looking than others.

A loud, deep voice bellowed, "come now, gather together. I don't have all day." A large gathering of thorns appeared, high in the sky, beckoning everyone's attention.

Slowly, everyone gathered close by. You kept your distance from the others, because, well, these were a bunch of strangers and a talking bush is starting to get mad. The situation freaked you out a good bit, but acting out now might get you killed, so best stay quiet.

"I've gathered you all here, from different places and different timelines all for a simple game of survival. I've gathered you here because of your strength and intellect, or simply for a good laugh. You are all now survivors and will play a game everyday for me and my audience. I have already spoken with the killers, and they are pleased to meet you. Any questions?"

"What do you mean exactly? Killers and survivors? What kind of game is this?" A man called out. He was too far away to take in any features.

"The game for you is simple. Start up generators, don't get killed, and, of course, escape. The killers job is to kill you."

The crowd looked around, confused and dazed about what they have been thrown into. The thorn ball chuckled deeply.

"I forgot the best part." He paused. "Some of you have connections to the killers already. I can't wait for reunions." The thorns erupted in laughter. "Today is your last day of peace, so enjoy it. My underlings will lead you to your living spaces and get you accustomed to your new living plane. It shocks mortals how similar it is to the modern world."

And with that, the bush engulfed himself and a couple of smaller creatures appeared. They were tall and skinny with red skin and horns. The stereotypical devil get up, but with office attire on. One walked towards you, pushing up her horned glasses.

"Greetings, I assume you are (Y/n) (L/n), am I correct?" You nodded, having her proceed. "Great. I'm Cassandra and I'll be showing you around Hell today. Let's begin with your housing, shall we?"

Cassandra snapped, a large gulf of smoke covering you both and causing you to reappear outside an apartment complex. Her heels clicked against the pavement as she walked you in the somewhat shady building. Cassandra walked all the way up to the third floor, key to the room in hand.

The room was simple; just included the basics. "Hey, uh, Cassandra? My neighbors... they aren't killers, right?" You said, looking around.

"Oh, of course not! They live in much bigger houses. You see, the audience can give money to their 'champions' and many of them already have gotten a good bit. Blood points are the currency here, and you'll earn them after every match. You can use them in the small town below."

"Ok, cool. Well I think I have the rest. I just need to be alone, I think." You said, faking a smile. It seems like this whole world is in favor of killers and the survivors are the scraps.

"Ok, I understand this is a load to take on. Meet up is at noon tomorrow, at the edge of the forest over there, don't be late." Cassandra pointed over at the gathering of trees and then exited the apartment, leaving you with your thoughts.

That was a couple days ago, and while you've gotten a grasp on generators and such, you didn't realize what was ahead of you. Specifically, who would be ahead of you.

(Sorry this was long, but I really wanted to put a lot of effort and story into each scenario, but feel free to skip around if you'd like. These boyfriends scenarios will be a little slower pace so you can get a full experience. Please also leave a like, thank you!!)