You meet

The Trapper (Evan Macmillan)

Your shoes scraped against the dirty road, biting your lip slightly. Yesterday you died in the match, and the aching pain that followed the entity picking you up still lingered on your skin. It was a painful burning and twisting throughout your body and you wouldn't go through that again.

You met up at the small camp site, two people were already there. An older man that stunk of cheap liquor and cigarettes, (his name might've been Bill?) and a younger woman with smooth dark skin, like ocean currents on a peaceful night.

"Waiting on one more then. Hopefully they'll be here soon." The lady said, adjusting her glasses. You muttered an awkward "yeah" and stared into the fire pit in front of you. However, you felt a presence nearby, like someone was watching you.

You took a step away, looking around you, but before you could find anyone, the game began.

You began your regular routine, fixing generators and such, but oddly, no one had gotten hurt yet. No scream or stab heard at all by you. Maybe this killer was toying with you? Or maybe he wants you to get hopeful before crushing you?

Crunch

The answer to your question was locked into your shin. Bear traps, the killer was setting up bear traps. Panicking, you pulled and prodded, but it was too late. A large shadow covered your frame, connecting to it a large man with a mask with a drawn smile. With a squeak, he through you over his shoulder and began to walk to a hook.

"Please put me down. I'm begging yo-" your pleas were stopped when Bill set off a trap purposefully. The large man grunted, then tossed you down.

"Stay here, or I'll make sure you'll wish you could actually die." He said before stopping away from you. Claudette came to the rescue with her med kit as soon as it was safe, but his words played in your head. Of course you didn't listen to him, but oddly enough, he didn't hurt you the rest of the match. How peculiar.

The Wraith (Phillip Ojomo)

The match had just begun, and all ready you weren't doing the best. A generator had blown up in your face and every chest you found was busted open. It was scary to have absolutely nothing to use to help you. On top of that, you haven't seen any trace of a killer, no traps, no injuries, nothing.

Lifting up Meg off of a hook you began to heal her. You weren't close with Meg, but you hadn't made many friends yet as you'd stay here for only a week and it's hard to make conversation.

"Alright. You'll be good for the rest of the match now." You said, a small smile forming on your lips. She smiled back, yet it quickly fell after a chime echoed through pallets.

Bong, bong.

Meg took off, leaving you confused and scared. You turned around and ran off from the sight of the killer, slamming down a pallet to stop him. Not looking back, you jumped in a locker and hid.

Of course, when the coast was clear you jumped back out and began working, but you felt cold the whole time. Colder than usual. But no one was nearby.

Finishing the last generator, you heard someone get hooked, but your heart sank when you saw the entity grabbing them. You were all alone now. You'd have to be fast and smart to get out of this one.

Bong, bong.

You froze. You knew it was him. Every cell burnt as you tried to get away, but he still slashed your back. Looping nor pallets really slowed him down anymore, it was hopeless. Jumping out of a window, he hit you once again, causing you to fall. You were too injured to run or even walk anymore.