You get feelings

The Trapper (Evan Macmillan)

Today was one of your seldom days off, so you decided to spend it with you friend Yui, at the mall. As surprising as it sounds, hell does have malls available for shopping.

While in a certain store, you kept picking up different articles of clothing and wondering if Evan would like to see you in it or if you'd catch his attention. But, why were you thinking this way? It seemed weird. He was always making you mad or you were always making him mad, yet you liked the idea of him thinking about you.

You felt your face flush when you thought about Evan. You decided maybe this store wasn't the best for you, so you and Yui decided to visit another store. This one was a lingerie store.

"Ohhh. I bet you'd look great in this one." Yui smiled, picking up what seemed to be black string.

"Um, maybe not. I don't know if I have the body for it." You said, awkwardly looking away.

"You definitely do. Plus that guy you're talking to will probably love it." She said, pulling out your size. She interrupted you before you could respond. "Yeah, I already noticed that you've been thinking about somebody. Your face said it all in that other store."

"How are you so deceptive?" You questioned.

"I'm just smart, I guess. I think I can pick up on emotions better than anyone else." She laughed. "So, tell me about him."

"He's very strong... and he's super tall... and he's most definitely the biggest asshole I've ever met." You said, looking through the store's other clothes.

"Wow. He sounds like he'd fit in great with the killers." Yui said, scanning the clothing too. You laughed off her statement, as you definitely couldn't tell her you actually liked a killer. She'd think your crazy.

Then again, liking Evan himself was a crazy idea. He was mean, gruff, and killed people for fun. On top of that, you had barely any chance of him liking you back, so what was the point of having this crush on the first place? One thing was for sure, you couldn't tell anyone about your feelings for him.

The Wraith (Phillip Ojomo)

The sun was shining particularly brighter today. The streets were lit up and the warmth of the rays soothed your skin. With these perfect conditions, you decided to go on a walk today.

It was a simple stroll through the woods, listening to your playlist while you started your journey. It was almost breath taking with the scenery. Large trees and bushes with roots that roamed through the ground, like something from a fantasy. Even the weeds looked like beautiful flowers.

You remembered how much Phillip loved nature, so you pulled out your phone to take a picture to send him. However, before you could take a picture, you heard a familiar bell behind you. Spinning around, you found Phillip himself standing there.

"Oh, hey." You waved with a giggle. "I was just taking some pictures for you. It's so pretty out today."

"Yeah, it is." He said, looking up at the trees. Then he paused, before gently grasping your shoulders so that you'd look at him. "Listen, I need to tell you something, and I understand if you don't feel the same, but I can't keep it a secret anymore... I'm in love with you."

You were shocked. Phillip was attractive and super nice and supportive, but was it actually possible for him to like you? A smile formed on your lips before he leaned down, his lips inching towards yours.

Beep. Beep.

Your alarm woke you from your dream about Phillip and pulled you back into the reality that is your shitty apartment. Part of you felt disappointed it ended and another part felt embarrassed for even dreaming it in the first place.