They walk in on you when you're changing

Requested by the wonderful @_Nari_San_ :)

The Trapper (Evan McMillan)

Evan was out of the house for a while, picking up some takeout for the two of you, because in all honesty, Evan cannot cook at all and sometimes you like treating yourself. Either way, having his large house to yourself for a bit made you super excited. You weren't exactly rich growing up, so the mansion made you actually feel like royalty.

Looking through all the rooms, you wondered how Evan wasn't more of an asshole. He literally lives in luxury and kills people on a daily basis, but he's still nice to you, at least sometimes.

All of the deep mahogany furniture and soft bedding literally made you want to move in with him immediately, but to be honest, who wouldn't? The real show stopper was the master bathroom.

It had dark tiling and double sinks, which was nice, but then you saw the walk in shower, which could easily hold two people, and the tub with jets. Before you could stop yourself, you ran a bath. Evan cares about you and would want you to live in this luxury, right?

The jets made you completely melt into the porcelain, your body turning into jelly. You honestly lost track of time while in the bath, because you barely heard the front door open. Evan, who couldn't find you, started to panic. Sure, you could talk tough, but what if someone had you at gun point or was much stronger than you?

Like a madman, he ran through the house yelling your name. You decided that was your queue to leave the bath.

You had only got your shirt over your body before the door flew open by Evan's pure strength. Immediately after seeing you half naked, he closed the door again.

"Where were you? I thought you were dead." He yelled through the wood.

"The bath looked nice and you were taking so long."

"That's not an excuse." He grumbled as you opened the door up again. "I'm gonna start keeping a gun around the house. I don't want you to be defenseless to a burglar."

"Yeah, I'm sure you get a lot of burglaries at the infamous serial killer's house."

"You should also learn how to defend yourself too." He muttered. In reality, he just wanted you to be strong enough to defend yourself so he wouldn't worry so much.

The Wraith (Phillip Ojomo)

Phillip has his own way of making his entrance, which is by coming into the house cloaked and trying to scare you. He never actually scares you, but it's still kind of cute that he likes to be playful. This time he decided to stand in the corner of your room and wait for you to come home.

When you did come home, all you wanted to do was get in some nice pajamas and watch TV with a family sized bag of chips. So, when you got in your room you immediately grabbed your favorite pj pants and a baggy t shirt and threw them on the bed. The second Phillip saw that, he knew he had to figure out a way to leave without you knowing.

Uncloaking and leaving would've been fine, until you pulled off your shirt. His face began to get very hot, but he started to panic now.

Seeing the room warp a bit, you immediately knew who it was.

"Phillip? Are you in my room?" You asked, immediately covering yourself with your hands.

Bing, bing, bong.

Phillip revealed himself, very embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to scare you, but then you started changing and I didn't know what to do and-" he started, his hands moving while he spoke.