He gets feelings

The Trapper (Evan Macmillan)

Evan was a competitive asshole, to say the least. He loved winning, it was like a drug but more addictive for him. The high he reached after being a winner at something was euphoric and intoxicating, however, with his new found occupation, winning was hard when you were in the match.

You had gotten a lot better at playing in matches, and most people, besides Evan of course, could tell how strong you were. Evan, however, thought he needed to go easy on you, because, even though he thought you should be toughened up, he still liked you. In fact, he's liked you since day one, but he was much too stubborn to admit it to himself until now.

The match had begun and you kept a quick pace compared to your teammates. Always completing a generator and healing them, but staying out of sight from Evan. Your team met up for a moment to agree on a plan.

David came up with you finishing the last generator and them opening one gate. If the first gate didn't give off the alarm, then Claudette would open up the second gate, all while Steve tried to keep Evan's attention. Sure, plotting against Evan wasn't great, but you also loved to win.

The blaring sound of the gates being powered rang through your ears; your job was done. You held your med kit close as you dashed to the opening gate. However, you felt fear bubble inside your chest as you saw your teammates leave, without you. Taking a deep breath, you glanced behind you.

Crunch.

Your ankle, twisted and bleeding, was clamped between iron jaws again. The pain was one thing, but knowing how far Evan would go to win was another. Your shaking fingers pried at the iron jowls,begging for somewhat of a miracle to be bestowed upon your lap.

The large killer tossed down his cleaver, letting it ricochet amongst the grass blades. He squatted beside you, taking his calloused hands and parting the bear trap, all while you sat there flabbergasted.

"You really need to look where you're going. You could've been seriously hurt. Why don't you listen to me?" He grunted, grabbing gauze out of the red box and wrapping your leg tightly.

"I do listen. You just don't always know what's best." You snapped back, to which he let out a husky sigh.

"Go ahead and go. You know, I can't always treat you so carefully." You picked yourself up and turned around, to face Evan.

"Thank you, Evan. You're a good person." You said, before walking out of the match. Evan wouldn't admit it, but your words shot right through his heart, making his face heat up.

The Wraith (Phillip Ojomo)

Well, in all honesty, Phillip has always had a crush on you. He'd sometimes just throw a match to watch you work and take in your beautiful form. You would be so delicate with your wires when trying to get a generator to start up once again.

Today, he had followed you to a book store, cloaked, of course. You had just finished the second book in a trilogy and you started looking for that last bit of text, but it wasn't in its normal place. Looking up, you discovered some asshole had placed the book on the top shelf. Hell always had to have the tallest bookshelves. Normally, you'd just grab one of the bookstore ladders and climb to the top, but everyone was using one.

Phillip saw this and decided to uncloak himself. He didn't do this right in front of you, though, because then he'd be a stalker. Looking around, you looked for the source of your friend's bell. He came around the corner, pretending to have not been watching the entire time.

"Oh... hey, (Y/n)... What are you doing here?" Phillip asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm just trying to get that book up there. Someone moved it." You said, a little irritated with the purposeful gesture. Phillip, being taller than you, reached up and grabbed it. "Oh, thank you, Phillip."