Chenghuai only found it funny when she met her aggrieved eyes.

The little girl was too impatient, and started before listening to him.

Ning Xuan didn't want to try again, she retracted her hand and squatted aside to watch Chenghuai handle the fish.

With no spiritual power and no knife at hand, Chenghuai can handle this fish with only his own strong force and body.

Ning Xuan was stunned when she watched Xianzun's movements. She thought that such a pair of hands should be with a pen or a sword, but she did not expect him to handle ingredients like this.

An inexplicable thought suddenly popped into her heart, besides her, has anyone else seen such an Immortal Venerable?

After Chenghuai finished handling a fish, he turned around and saw Ning Xuan who was looking at him eagerly, remembering that if his apprentice was there, the next step would be to let the apprentice fight.

"Do you want to try it?"

Ning Xuan pointed at herself, "Do you want to catch fish?"

Chenghuai nodded.

Ning Xuan remembered the moment she had just been electrocuted, she frowned and began to hesitate.

Such is her character. Once she is injured, she hides in her protective shell and never dares to try again.

But...

the water pool was sparkling, Ning Xuan squatted by the pool, looking at the reflection of Immortal Venerable Chenghuai in the pool, like an illusory shadow that would disappear if you weren't careful. His eyes were deep and gentle, looking at her encouragingly, with anticipation in his eyes.

No one ever expected anything from her.

Ning Xuan couldn't refuse Immortal Venerable, especially such Immortal Venerable.

"What should I do?" 

She suddenly had courage in her heart, courage from nowhere, blind and bold.

"It will be attracted by the reflection, so when it gets close, take action and hold it like I just taught you." Chenghuai's voice was calm and pleasant, as if he just did what he said, no matter what he did. , must be successful.

Ning Xuan slowed down her breathing, her attention shifted from Immortal Venerable's reflection to the silver-tailed fish in the pool.

A silver-tailed fish about the length of an arm slowly swam towards her reflection. The fish's mouth opened and closed, and its tail was waving, as if unaware of the danger at all.

"It's now!" As soon as Chenghuai's voice appeared, Ning Xuan immediately took action.

She has used the fastest speed in her life to catch the silvertail, but compared to Chenghuai, it is still too far behind. Ning Xuan's hand just touched the surface of the pool, and the flow of water alarmed the silvertail, and it fled It was faster than Ning Xuan's. Ning Xuan saw the position. She was supposed to be able to hold its dead point accurately, but it still slipped away, just grabbed its tail.

Ning Xuan lifted it up, wanting to hold its dead hole after it escaped from the water source, but the silver tail fish had already prepared a big move, and the thunder and lightning were about to reach Ning Xuan's palm.

It was the first time she tried to attack the spirit beast, and she didn't know how to react. She could only watch the thunder and lightning reaching her palm along its fish scales.

At this moment, a pair of powerful hands stretched out from the side and pinched the silvertail's dead end, but in an instant, the thunder and lightning disappeared.

In Chenghuai's eyes, when Ning Xuan faced danger and didn't know what to do, she was like a kitten with fried fur, her eyes widened. 

Because of fear, her beautiful face lost its color and she almost forgot to breathe. She trembled. Carrying this dead silvertail.

She looked at Chenghuai and looked like she was about to cry. Even Chenghuai thought she was about to cry, but she didn't expect her to pull away a reluctant smile, and her voice carried a panic that she didn't even notice. Pretend to say calmly:  "Xianzun, I caught it."

If it were his own apprentice, Chenghuai would criticize and educate them on a case-by-case basis, but facing the little girl in front of him, his heart seemed to soften, and he was reluctant to say a heavy word.

He thought that if it was serious, she would definitely cry.

Chenghuai remembered that his master said that only weak people shed tears.

For the first time, he felt that what Master said was not completely correct.

If it's Miss Ning, it doesn't matter if she sheds tears.

"Well, you are brave." 

She was a very brave little girl. Even if she has been hurt by it, she has the courage to try, which is good.

Chenghuai's eyes were soft, and she took the silvertail fish in her hand and handled it for her.

In the corner of his vision, Ning Xuan grabbed her right hand, which was still shaking, and finally calmed down. She patted her heart like a child and whispered to herself, 

"It's alright, it's alright."

Her movements were childish. But Chenghuai didn't think she was naive, on the contrary, she thought the little girl was pitiful and cute.

Ning Xuan exhaled and followed behind Immortal Venerable, watching him skillfully grill the two fish.

The aroma of the grilled fish gradually came out, Ning Xuan covered her stomach that was grumbling, and looked at the grilled fish with bright eyes.

Chenghuai grilled the silvertail fish that Ning Xuan caught, and handed it to her.

"Thank you Xianzun!" 

Ning Xuan took the grilled fish and gave him a sweet smile, revealing a shallow pear vortex at the corner of her mouth.

Chenghuai accepted her thanks, and slowly ate another grilled fish.

Ning Xuan usually doesn't care much about her image when she eats, but today is different. After she took over the grilled fish, she was about to eat a lot when she saw Xianzun Chenghuai eating elegantly and didn't make a sound.

She restrained her movements, held the grilled fish, straightened her waist, learned the way of Chenghuai Xianzun, and carefully savored her  "fruits of labor".

Chenghuai looked up and saw that every time Ning Xuan took a mouthful of fish, she had to stop and chew it several times before swallowing it.

He didn't understand, how could she cherish such tasteless fish?  Or, does she really like the taste?

Chenghuai's attitude towards food will not be wasteful, but he can't be as happy as Ning Xuan, because he doesn't think such fish is delicious, so he can't help asking Ning Xuan, 

"Is it delicious?" 

Ning Xuan Xuan nodded vigorously. Although it had no taste, it was the meat of a spirit beast after all, and the meat itself was extremely tender. Moreover, it was the fish that Immortal Venerable cooked for her!

"Delicious!"

Chenghuai looked at her with a bit of pity in his eyes.

It seems that the little girl has never eaten any delicious food. If they go out, he wants to take her to eat more delicious spiritual meat.

==========================================

The author has something to say:

It's getting better, friends!

ps: I like my daughter so much, woo woo woo. If someone said something bad about her, I would cry hard.