Ning Xuan's mind finally woke up together with her body. After she was rescued by Immortal Venerable Chenghuai, she entered the secret realm of Acacia, which should be the oasis she had seen before.

At this time, her body no longer had the previous fatigue and pain. All kinds of small wounds on her body had healed, and the scars on her hands that had been rubbed out had also recovered as before.

Ning Xuan looked down at her palm, suspecting that everything she had experienced before was just a dream.

She didn't even dare to look up, for fear that she could not distinguish between dream and reality.

"Miss Ning, this oasis contains spiritual energy that can help restore your body." 

Chenghuai's voice came again, and Ning Xuan heard what he called herself and looked up at him.

Now, she can finally soberly remember the face of the person in front of her.

When Chenghuai was helping her recover, she simply cleaned herself up. In his upbringing, it was rude to meet others in a disheveled manner. It's just that there is no condition for him to change his clothes, so he can only give up. 

Ning Xuan was stunned by the handsome face in front of her, and she called out as if she was confirming it or in disbelief,  "Xianzun Chenghuai?"

Her eyes are very easy to understand, even if Cheng Huai is not good at guessing people's hearts, he can read what she is thinking.
She doesn't believe in the existence of Chenghuai.

"I'm here." 

Chenghuai has saved many people, and after confirming that the rescued people are safe, he will rush to the next place where he is needed, never looking back to see how grateful or admired others are for him.

His master said that if you live in the gratitude and admiration of others, you will lose yourself. If you regard yourself as a god above and above, you will no longer treat the world equally.

But what he read from Ning Xuan's eyes was more about the fear that he would leave. Even if he was right in front of her, she still couldn't believe it, as if he was a very important person to her. Until... she would be afraid of his leaving.

For Chenghuai, this feeling is very unfamiliar and new.

After confirming that Chenghuai in front of her was a real person, Ning Xuan didn't know how to react, staring at him blankly with red eyes.

Chenghuai didn't expect that after the recovery, Ning girl would not like to talk anymore, is she still afraid?

He thought for a while and recalled how his friend teased his little apprentice.

"Miss Ning is worried that I will leave on her own? Could it be that in Miss Ning's eyes, you can walk with me in this desert for a few miles, and am I such an ungrateful person?" a face asked.

In fact, when he didn't make any expressions, he was very serious and terrifying. His two apprentices were terrified of his expressionless face, but in fact, Chenghuai didn't mean anything else, he was just...no expression. .

Sure enough, Ning Xuan was also frightened by him. Before she fell into a coma, no matter what she said, Xianzun Chenghuai would not be angry, but now Xianzun's tone is so serious, is he angry?

She quickly explained, "No no no. I'm just... just..."

Ning Xuan became anxious and stuttered, for fear that Immortal Venerable would be unhappy because of her trivial matter, and subconsciously grabbed the hem of Chenghuai's clothes.

Her voice was getting weaker and weaker. Chenghuai thought she wanted to say something, so she squatted down, leaned over to her, and asked, 

"What's wrong?"

Ning Xuan looked at him with an inexplicable sadness in her heart.

"I have been in the Hehuan Sect for twelve years and have never left the Holy Land. The elders and the sect master were worried that I would want to escape, so they sent all the novelties to me. Some Hehuan Sect disciples didn't like me, so they put my favorite They said that I have never done the apprenticeship ceremony, so I am not a disciple of the Hehuan Sect. I am just an outsider, and all the plants and trees of the Hehuan Sect belong to them, not me.

"Everything I love will leave me, and everything I love doesn't belong to me."

No one cares about the joys and sorrows of the tool, they just need her to stay here obediently until she matures and is used by them.

Her eyes were full of tears, and she tightly clutched the hem of his clothes, afraid that he would leave, that he would be angry, and every movement and expression said that she needed him and she depended on him.

Chenghuai's heart moved slightly, patted her head unskillfully, and used the remaining spiritual power to dry her hair and clothes.

"I'll be there for as long as you need me."

That's what he was there for.

Ning Xuan was wrapped in warmth, her long loose hair curled into a wavy arc because she had been tied up in braids all the year round, and fell on her shoulders and chest. The long skirt with purple gauze slits moved with the wind like fishtails, slender and fair. Her legs were looming under the gauze skirt.

She looked up at Immortal Venerable, her heart beating uncontrollably.

Plop plop.

Chenghuai stood up, walked to the fire lit next to it, took off the moon-white long gown that dries naturally, came to Ning Xuan again, and said, 

"It's been washed, it's cold at night, put it on."

Ning Xuan accepted . After passing the gown, she recognized that it was the gown that was originally worn on his body. She never dared to put it on, because she was afraid that Immortal Venerable would not like others to touch his things, but now Immortal Venerable washed her clothes for her, and she still wanted to do it for her. She dried it before she put it on... Did Xianzun think that she didn't want to wear dirty clothes?

His attentiveness and thoughtfulness made Ning Xuan feel warm. She stood up, looked up at Immortal Venerable Chenghuai, who was sitting beside the fire with her back to her. She put on a long gown cherishly, and tucked it together. Walking to the position opposite Immortal Venerable, I found a few gentle stones and sat down.

Chenghuai looked up at her, then quickly looked back.

His gown was too wide for Ning Xuan's petite figure. Her hands hang down naturally, and her sleeves cover the backs of her hands.

She bent her knees and sat opposite him, leaned slightly, and could see the scenery on her chest from the loose neckline. She was almost unprepared for him. When he looked over, she looked over ignorantly, Gave him a bright smile.

No matter how quickly he looked away, he would inevitably touch her beauty.

Chenghuai frowned, took a deep breath, and wanted to speak to remind her, but felt rude, opened her lips, but didn't say anything, and finally didn't look at her again.

Ning Xuan picked up a branch and picked the fire, trying to make it burn more vigorously. Instead, she turned the sparks out and burned the back of her hand. She gasped in pain and dared not touch the fire again. piled up.

Chenghuai saw the little girl's movements in the corner of her eye, and her brows furrowed even deeper.

"Xianzun, has your injury been healed with the spiritual energy of the oasis?" Ning Xuan asked with concern.

Chenghuai closed her eyes and shook her head, 

"The spiritual energy of this oasis is not enough."

Ning Xuan realized that Immortal Venerable had used the spiritual energy of this oasis to heal her, and quickly said, 

"Xianzun, why don't you heal yourself? What about my injuries? I... these are just minor injuries, nothing to get in the way."

Chenghuai heard the anxiety in her tone, raised his eyes to look at her, met her sincere and frank gaze, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

"Because it's correct."

There isn't much spiritual energy in this oasis. It would be more than enough to save her alone, but his injury cannot be cured by the spiritual energy of this small oasis, especially the opening in his waist. If the magic womb is not taken out for one day, his wounds will not heal in one day, and treating him is a waste of spiritual energy.

Ning Xuan didn't care what was right or wrong, what she thought was that she knew almost nothing, and it would be a waste to save her with spiritual energy, and Immortal Venerable is so powerful, as long as there is spiritual energy, what kind of magic can't be used?

She stood up, "Xianzun, I know low-level healing techniques, let me help you."

This is also the only small spell she knows.

Ning Xuan rolled up her sleeves, lifted the hem of her clothes, walked around the fire, and walked towards Chenghuai. In Chenghuai's eyes, she was like some kind of petite and cute little animal, clumsily but firmly on tiptoe and walking towards him.

A strange fragrance crept into his nose as she approached. Wan Feng fluttered the long hair on the side of his temples, the flames could not be extinguished, Cheng Huai blinked slowly.

He thought, he was wrong.

====================================

The author has something to say:

I don't know if it's a mistake that I shouldn't lend clothes to others to wear, or it's a mistake to let her have too much spiritual power to perform healing techniques on him, or...