Chapter 1- Genisis

Start from the beginning

At the same time Rytikal finishes his performance and pretty boi Floyd introduce miss kitty as the next hostess.

Miss Kitty chat so til she finally introduced the next artist.

Nia was being her usual brawling self as usual especially when shenseea and spice came on.

It was a real vibe.

Our close friends Tyranna, Tiana and Nardia even joined us.

But all I'm here, I'm just awaiting Skeng's performance but by the looks of it, I'm positive he's closing the show.

*******

Sumfest was sumfesting.

It's day light now and people were slowly leaving and the show wasn't even done yet.

I made small clips for my YouTube video and Social media platforms.

I loved that the big shot artists invites the just rising artists with them as well.

Biggs don was a surprise, it got loud when he came on which is right.

Marksman wasn't even cute in real life as how I thought he would be.

Brysco love run up and dun pon e stage him muss tired out.

Topman a tek time come.

Teejay invited a lot of people, mi love dat.

Alkaline, 450, Intence, I-wata, Jashii and all those people came on and do their thing.

Masicka is so cute. My crush dat eno!

I was enjoying my time.

It was a buzz.

Though, it was when skeng came on, the people that didn't leave as yet starts to blaze and throw out the last of their energy.

Mi gallery must ova load. I have a lot of posts to upload when I reach home.

As skeng performance ends, everyone started to leave.

I reached for Nia's hands and we walked to the exit behind the multitudes of people.

She had already called her boyfriend when skeng went up on stage so he's supposed to be out front by now.

"Mi waah piss yuh fuck." Nia laughs. "See eh car deh."

It was a black Mercedes GLE Coupe.

A tall guy dressed in all black emerged from the vehicle and nodded at me.

He wore a black T-shirt, shorts and slippers.

His hair was neatly cornrowed to the back and he had bleached skin with a spliff at the corner of his mouth.

Nia love e cruff dem.

He helped a half asleep Nia on the reclined passenger sit and I sat in the back.

"Jay, stop a waah gas station. Mi waah use eh bathroom." Nia says.

I followed Nia to the bathroom at the gas station while Jordan bought her a bottle of water and gummies to help sober up.

I let him know that I'm going to the Lagoons and he nods driving off.

We made it to the Lagoons in no time.

I directed him to my apartment building and he stopped at the front.

"Text me when yuh reach up." I kissed her cheek. "Bye Jordan."

I got out the car and went inside.

Well what a night might I say. A long day ahead for me and my editor.

*************************************************

Natania's Outfit

Allison's Outfit

Allison's Outfit