He said, "This is not a good method." 

Ning Xuan looked up at Immortal Venerable Chenghuai, his eyes were deep and calm, like a deep sea, capable of accommodating everything.

"In the secret realm, there are only you and me, and I am your only choice, but such a choice is not a choice, it is a shackle, so you can only choose me. You seem to have chosen me, but in fact you are voluntarily shackled Bound. It is a very sad thing if a person is reduced to voluntarily being bound by shackles."

 Chenghuai looked away from her, looking up and looking around, trying to find a way to start.

Ning Xuan stared at him incomprehensibly, but for some reason, her heart beat faster.

The Immortal Venerable in front of her overlapped with the portrait she saw when she was a child. Before she was brought back by the Hehuan Sect Sect Master, she had lived a hard life of being homeless.

The most thrilling time was when others discovered her physique. Those people shredded her clothes and wanted to do something wrong. She tried her best to escape and escaped to the temple where mortals worship and honor Immortal Venerable. The scoundrel dared not blaspheme the Immortal Venerable, so they embarrassedly surrounded the temple and refused to leave until the sect master of the Hehuan Sect came and drove them away and took her away.

She thought that the real Immortal Venerable was the same as she imagined, a gentleman. The dependence that arises in childhood is no longer an ethereal feeling, but a certain sense of solidity.

Chenghuai said, "This secret realm is not natural. There must be boundaries. As long as you find the boundaries, you can go out."

Ning Xuan hugged the clothes Chenghuai had put on her before, and stood up shaking, her head still dizzy. , unable to stand up straight, seeing that she was about to fall forward, Cheng Huai, who was standing in front of her, supported her arm.

The skin under Chenghuai's palm was hot, he frowned and said nothing.

Ning Xuan was shocked when she saw him frown. She recalled how cold and serious he was when he killed Mo Xiu, and quickly said,

 "I-I didn't mean it."

She didn't want to use it like this. A clumsy trick to seduce him.

Chenghuai raised her eyes, and said, "I know."

She must have taken him for a long time without a drop of water, so her body was so weak.

Ning Xuan tried her best to stand up straight and pointed out the direction to Chenghuai, 

"When we rolled down, I saw an oasis over there."

"Okay." Chenghuai let go of her arm and put it on the On the waist, the place where the sword of life should have been touched, is now empty.

Ning Xuan saw what Chenghuai was looking for, subconsciously swallowed and stared at him.

She dared not tell him, because his sword was too heavy, and she couldn't drag his men and sword, so she had to drop the sword.

Chenghuai pursed his lips, clenched Kong Luoluo's palm, and frowned deeply.

His appearance is handsome, but his temperament is cold, and when he does not speak, or frowns seriously, he will look terrible.

"I'm sorry, I... I left Xianzun's sword."

 Ning Xuan bit her lower lip. When he was upset, she should have dared not talk to him anymore, but for some reason, she always I want to try it out.

Every time she thought Immortal Venerable would be angry, but Immortal Venerable didn't. This time she lost his life sword, should she be angry?

The girl standing in front of her was like a child who had done something wrong, looking at him timidly, her eyes were red.

Chenghuai has no temper many times, even his friends have said that he is very boring, but some people would be so afraid of him, but Chenghuai began to wonder what kind of image he was in this little girl's heart.

"It's fine. When I take you to the border, I'll go find my sword." 

Chenghuai turned his face away and coughed uncontrollably. After he woke up, his injuries began to heal on their own. It's almost time, but he always smelled the fragrance from her body, which caused a dry feeling in the depths of his body.

Ning Xuan widened her eyes, she didn't expect this Immortal Venerable to be so good-natured and not angry.

Her heart hanging in her throat fell back to its original place, and a new idea popped up in her mind, and she asked cautiously: 

"Xianzun, my head is a little dizzy, can you let me hold your sleeve?"

She knows that people who have cultivated to the realm of Immortal Venerable generally do not like to be approached by others.

At this moment, in Chenghuai's eyes, Ning Xuan's little face was blushing and she reluctantly stood up straight.

He also thought that she had dragged him for miles in the desert without ever leaving him behind, and she would stay by his side without abandoning him, even rolling down the sand dunes and padding herself under him.

She must be extremely uncomfortable to make such a request to him. Even though it was so uncomfortable, she didn't make any excessive demands, just wanted to pull him by the sleeve.

Chenghuai turned and crouched down in front of her, motioning her to come up.

Ning Xuan has been spoiled by the Hehuan Sect for so many years. Since this was the initiative of Xianzun, she didn't know what restraint was, and she didn't intend to be restrained, so she lay on Chenghuai's back.

This was Chenghuai's first time carrying someone, and the hot temperature came from his back. 

After confirming that she was lying down, he circled his fists, went around Ning Xuan's knees, and carried her on his back. Her body suddenly lost weight, Ning Xuan subconsciously put her hands on Chenghuai's shoulders, she felt the person under her palm tremble, and stopped, thinking that her weight was too heavy, causing Immortal Venerable to pull the wound, 

"Xianzun, am I too serious? Are your injuries okay?"

  She was very close to Chenghuai, and her voice almost came from his ears. 

 Cheng Huai shook his head. Where is she heavy? lighter than his sword. It's just that the fragrance from her body is really annoying.  

Chenghuai lowered her eyes and walked in the direction she was pointing at, intently carrying her behind her back. Ning Xuan saw that Chenghuai was still walking on the ground with a woman on her back in the desert, and now he was still injured, she couldn't help but praised

 "Xianzun is worthy of being an Xianzun, his health is so good, if it were I may not be able to walk even if I walk a day."

Her voice was soft and her voice was sweet, as if it were such a great thing. 

Chenghuai was so excited by her praise that she lowered her eyes and saw her legs hanging by her waist.

  "By the way, Immortal Venerable, I haven't told you my name yet." 

Ning Xuan suddenly remembered that Immortal Venerable didn't know her name yet. Maybe for Immortal Venerable, she was just a passing visitor to him, but she hoped that Immortal Venerable would be a passerby. In Zun's memory, she was a passerby with a name. Just like when she fled into the temple, when she saw his portrait, she remembered his face and his name, Chenghuai. 

Chenghuai didn't hear her clearly, 

"Huh?" 

She approached Xianzun's ear, lowered her voice, and said, "My name is Ning Xuan." 

Chenghuai's ears were dyed thin red, and she lowered her eyes subconsciously, seeing her The legs hanging in the air swayed gently, and the red rope bells on the ankles jingled. 

In the sandstorm, her voice was extremely clear.

  "Xianzun can call me Xuanxuan."  The voice was clearer than the bell. 

======================================

The author has something to say: 

The characters are "the little cute heroine who keeps testing on the edge of Xianzun's anger" and "the hero of Xianzun who won't be angry with her if you think about it carefully".

One sentence introduction: Whenever the protagonist has a good brain, it is an abusive article.